five

Last night was sort of fun. Steph, Mitch, Auston and myself went driving around the city trying to find something to do. Unfortunately, we didn't find anything to do but we did have some fun.

I'm currently on my way to pick up Steph from class. Once I get her, we have to get the boys and go to the mall. I obviously can't be stuck wearing hoodies for as along as these hickeys last. I put some make up over them so no one would notice. I wore a pair of leggings and a v neck long sleeve shirt. I sat in the car waiting for Steph. She just finished class and was coming out. I just played on my phone waiting.

"Hey! Unlock the door!" Steph yelled knocking on the window. I unlocked it and she got in. "How was class?" I started up the car.

"So boring." She replied.

"Can you text the boys and let them know we're on our way?" I asked. She agreed and let them know. I continued driving. I pulled up to the large apartment building the boys were staying at. I park and pulled out my phone to call Mitch to tell them were here since Steph was using her phone for music.

Mitch didn't answer. Guess I'll have to call Auston. The phone rang for a bit until he answered. "You just can't get enough of me, can ya?" I could picture him smirking.

"You wish. We're here, waiting. Hurry up." I said then hung up. Shortly after, the boys came jogging out of the building and into the back seat of my car.

~~~~

We got in the mall and we're trying to figure out which stores to go to first.

"I say, we go to Victoria Secret first." Mitch wrapped his arm around Steph, giving her a wink. "Yuck, keep your sex lives to yourself." I pretended to puke.

"You're just jealous that you're not getting any." Auston said.

"Neither are you." I replied.

"Okay kids, no fighting. We'll go to garage first... and then Victoria Secret." Steph said. She and Mitch led the way while Auston and I followed close behind.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to be your outfit consultant." Auston joke as we walked into the store.

Thing is, he wasn't joking. He picked out clothes for me to try on. I barely even picked the clothes I tried on. I picked out about 2 things, he chose everything else.

First, I tried on a purple tank top. Auston said he didn't like it. (Not surprised). I tried on all the clothes he wanted me too. Shockingly, he liked some of them. But I didn't, so I didn't buy them. I tried on a pair of jeans and a pink body suit that Auston picked out. Auston said it probably would be a dumb outfit but to try it anyway. I actually kind of liked it.

"Okay maybe I lied." Auston said as i walked out of the change room. "Huh?" I asked confused. I like this outfit, did he not like it?

"I like it. Like... a lot." He admitted. I could feel myself starting to blush so I went back to the change room and put my clothes back on. I got the clothes I was going to buy and walked to the cash with Auston. Once I paid, we waiting for Steph and Mitch to pay for whatever Steph got.

"So, how about we go to Victoria Secret?" Auston whispered to me. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Nah, I'm good." I replied.

"How are you wearing that shirt? What happened to your hickeys?" Auston asked.

"Would you be quiet! I don't want them to know anything." I shushed him.

"Yeah, neither do I but What happened to them?" He is still an ass. Of course he wouldn't want anyone to know we almost hooked up. "I put make up over them. I can't wear hoodies forever." I replied.