eight

I lied in bed curled up under my blankets, hugging my pillow. I could feel the dry tears still on my face as I continued binge watching romance comedies. Maybe I should inform you on what's been happening.

It's been two weeks since the night I went to Jacksons house to hang out. Everything was going so good. We werent official or anything but we were happy. Or so I thought.

Two days ago, I found out he was hooking up with some other girl. I actually liked him and I thought he liked me. Guess I was wrong. I haven't even left my room in two days, unless it was for work, food or the washroom. I turned my phone off and haven't talked to anyone. Not even Steph.

I know it's so dumb to be this upset over someone I haven't known for long. I just couldn't help it. This happens with almost every guy I've been with. They get what they want, then find someone better.

"Kristina? The boys are here, do you want to come see them?" Steph called from behind my locked door. I just ignored her. I didn't want to see anyone or leave my bed.  The last few days some of the boys and Steph kept trying to get me to leave the room but I didn't care. I needed to be on my own.

Auston pov(Surprise bitches)

A few weeks have gone by, Kristina was with that Jackson guy so she told me whatever it was her and I were doing is done. Oh well, I just messaged other girls. I've probably hooked up with four different ones since then. If I have to be honest, they weren't like her.

Steph kept going on the last two days about Kristina being stuck in her room. She wouldn't leave to talk to anyone. Everyone was worried, even me. I figured we should just give her space and let her deal with whatever it is.

But here we are, once again at Kristina and Stephs. Mitch, Will and I were sitting in the living room while steph attempted to get kristina out of her room. She failed.

"This is driving me crazy, what the hell is going on with her?" Steph sighed sitting next to Mitch.

"Should we just kick the door down?" Mitch asked.

"That's it." Will stood up and walked towards Kristinas room. Was he gonna kick the door down?

"Kristina! Open this door!" Will started banging on the door. "Come on, please. It's Will." His voice soften. We all heard the door open and looked over. Will walked in and close the door behind him.

"Okay, she opens the door for Will and not me? I'm going to have a serious talk with this girl when they're done." Mitch joked.

"I'm gonna go to the washroom." I said. I walked to the bathroom which was right beside kristina bed room. I saw the door was cracked open a bit.

"Will, this isn't fair." I heard kristina say.

"I know it's not." He whispered.

"I can't believe I was this stupid. Do you know how many times this has happened to me?" She started to cry. I felt myself frown.

"It's not your fault, guys are assholes." Will I guess tried to comfort her.

"No it is my fault. Every guy since high school does this to me! Is that all i'm good for? Just sex?" She asked.  Oh god, was she talking about me?

"That's not true." Will said.

"Yes, yes it's true! Will what is wrong with me? What am i doing wrong?" She continued to cry. I felt my heart break a bit. I didn't like hearing this.

"You're not doing anything wrong, you're prefect." He whispered.

"Stop lying to make me feel better." She snapped.