six

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I couldn't even move to answer it because Auston had his arms wrapped around me. My phone kept going off and I was getting sick of the annoying ringer. I tried to wiggle out of his gripped but he just pulled me closer.

"Stop moving." Auston mumbled. Sighed and relaxed into him. Shortly after, his phone started ringing too. "Holy fuck." He turned over and answered his phone.

"Don't you know people are trying to sleep at this hour?" Auston greeted whoever was on the other end of the phone. I could hear him answering to who ever it was with 'no's'. "Yeah, I'll let you know. Bye." He ended the call.

"You need to call Steph. Mitch says she's been freaking out because you didn't go home last night." Auston explained rolling back over towards me, wrapping his arms around me. I sighed and dialled Stephs number.

"Holy shit! You had me scared to death Kristina!" She shouted over the phone.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Where are you? Where'd you stay?" She asked.

"At Alyssa's, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'll be home soon to get ready for work." I lied about the first part. She just said okay and hung up.

"You have to go to work?" Auston asked with a slight bit of disappointment in his voice. "Unfortunately, yes." I answered.

"When?"

"At like 9:30." I replied.

"It's 7 now." He sighed. I just lied closer into him. This was nice, really nice. He wasn't picking on me or being annoying.

"I should probably go soon." I said. He held on to me tighter. "Just stay here." Auston suggest.

"I wish I could but Mitch will probably be home soon and I need to work." I said sitting up. I tried to keep the comforter over my naked body. "Auston, could you like... look away while I get dressed?" I shyly asked.

"Not like I saw anything last night but fine." He said turning the other way. I stood up and picked my clothes up off the floor. I put my underwear, pants and bra on then grabbed my shirt from off the floor. I looked up to see Auston looking at me.

"Hey, I said no looking." I said throwing my shirt at him. He caught it and laughed.

"I can't help it." He said. I rolled my eyes and went to grab my shirt. Instead, Auston pulled me down on top of him.

"Auston, I have to go." I grabbed my shirt but he still didn't let go.

"Come on, You still have time." He started to kiss my neck.

"I-I have to g-go.". I stuttered and he let go. I stood up.

"There's no time for round two?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes and put my shirt on. "I have to go home and then work. You, have to shower and go to practice then your game tonight." I explained.

"Are you coming tonight?" He asked. I nodded. I rarely ever miss going to home games. "Fine, I'll see you there." He stood up, using the blanket to cover his body.

"I'll see you after the game. Good luck." I smiled. He pecked my lips quickly and I left.

On the drive home, I thought about last night and this morning. I had never seen this side of Auston. I enjoyed it but I didn't trust it would last long. For all I know he could go back to hating me by tonight.

"Steph? I'm home." I called walking through the door.

"Hey, you're home." Mitch walked over and gave me a hug. "How was your night?" He asked.