fourteen»

it was monday, meaning jungkook needs to wake up early once again to go to school, which he isn't really complaining because he is a morning person.

after he took a bath and wore his school uniform, he exited his room and was greeted by a delicious smell of a food––namely his favorite, spam.

"jin hyung i didn't know you cook," jungkook said excitedly as he sat down at the dining table ready to eat his breakfast even though it was not yet prepared.

"well when i was still a human, cooking is my hobby. and this is just basic, i'm just frying your favorite food." jin said as turned off the stove and placed the fried spam on the plates before bringing it on the dining table.

"how'd you know i love spam?"

"i have a record of the things you like and dislike that's why it's easy for me to identify what food to cook for you." the older replied.

"that's so cool hyung. i never thought i'd actually meet an angel in my entire life but here is one, living on the same apartment with me and just cooked a breakfast for me." jin just laugh at jungkook's childishness while eating.

"yeah whatever kookie, just hurry up so you won't be late on your school. and also, i've packed your lunch already."

jungkook looked at jin with gratefulness on his eyes before saying, "hyuuung! you're like a mom looking  after his son. i really appreciate it though, thank you so much for the effort. you're the best~" what the younger have said was true. it was a very long time after he felt someone taking care of him besides taehyung.

jin just smiled at the younger secretly thankful too that he had met him. and thinking that this moment would end soon after jungkook successfuly made the mission makes him sad.

"i'm gonna leave now hyung bye," the younger said in a hurry as he packed his things before going outside of the apartment, leaving jin alone.

|⛺|⛺|⛺|

on the other hand, jimin and yoongi were together while walking towards their school. this is not new for them,  for they have always been doing this  ever since they got close to each other.

"jimin?" yoongi asked, starting a conversation with the younger one. jimin just hummed as a response waiting for yoongi to continue.

"can you um––can you maybe not mention jungkook's name for awhile especially when we're with taehyung?" the older asked, almost begging for the younger one to just agree immediately.

jimin was confused and silent for a minute before replying, "i guess he hasn't fully recover  yet at his death right? well i do understand that hyung that's why i'm really trying hard not to open topics that would include jungkook on it."

the older sighed at jimin's response. well yes, yoongi is informed about jungkook's mission and about the golden clock. he knew that it would trigger the thing to start working if jimin would accidentally say or open up a topic that includes jungkook.

"thank you jimin," yoongi just said before the walk to their school became silent once again.

but destiny and time seems to be playing with them. jimin, taehyung, jungkook, they all go to the same school. who knew what could happen anytime.

––

aha sorry for another
shitty update. this is
more like a filler before
we go to the real start
of the story lmao.