twenty eight»

not proofread

––

"where's taehyung? i've been looking for him around the shop but i couldn't see him. did he leave without saying goodbye?" hoseok asked one of their co-workers, jaemin.

"well he was at the entrance of the shop the last time i saw him. i think he was talking to a male customer and i don't know but i think they left together." jaemin replied before saying he has to put orders of other customers to their tables, leaving hoseok alone on the counter.

"hmm...that's weird. that guy never leaves without saying goodbye to me. did he perhaps leave with jungkook?"

unsure of his own thoughts, he decided to call jin since he knows jungkook and namjoon are with him right now.

(note: the words typed on bold would be seokjin)

"hello?" seokjin answered the phone.

"jin hyung, is taehyung with jungkook right now?" hoseok immediately asked.

"uhm no. jungkook is literally beside me and namjoon, we're currently eating. why did you asked though?"

"i can't find him anywhere. its not like taehyung would leave just like that. he didn't even bother to send me a text to say where he went."

silence filled the call for a few minutes before seokjin decided to speak as realization hits him.

"shit hoseok, could it be?"

as those words came out from seokjin, hoseok wanted to punch a thing right now.

"of course that guy! ugh he would be the only one who'll do that thing to taehyung! hyung what do i do?!" hoseok said with a hint of panic on his voice.

"calm down hoseok, we have to make a plan of course to find where taehyung is. i'm so sure sihyuk would contact one of us to give us clue on their wehereabouts."

"that guy always interfere with our life ugh! i'll be coming over your place hyung. i think it would be great if we're going to stay together and please don't tell jungkook yet. not when i'm there to explain."

"okay got it, stay safe on your way here hoseok."

and from that, their call ended. hoseok told his other co-workers that an emergency came up and he really has to go, good thing jaemin, one of the kindest worker they have, said he'll cover up for hoseok.

since the coffee shop where hoseok works is not that far from where seokjin, namjoon and jungkook are, he arrived faster than expected.

hoseok calmed himself first before pressing the doorbell on seokjin's place which is also basically jungkook's apartment.

"oh hoseok hyung? why are you alone?" jungkook asked as was  the one who opened the door.

'oh shoot...stay calm hoseok.' the older of the two said to himself.

"uh well you'll know once we're inside." hoseok replied as he made his way inside the apartment, leaving jungkook a bit confused as he closed the door.

as they both entered, seokjin and namjoon were already at the couch, waiting for the other two to join them.

"what's with the sudden serious atmosphere?" jungkook asked as he sat down in front of seokjin, then he was followed by hoseok.

"taehyung got abducted." namjoon announced.

"namjoon?!" seokjin scolded as they were not expecting a too straight forward answer.