Sevyn

"I'm sorry ma'am you have cancer." The doctor said me while my mother broke down.

This is the worst day of my life and it may be ending soon.

"I'm so sorry baby." She said while crying. 

My mother already has cancer. She has had it for 3 months and I could see the changes she went through. The shaved head, pain, dark skin... 

They caught the cancer early but it is lung cancer. I have stage 1 cancer while she has stage 3. They kept her for to run some test while they sent me home with my dad

"So we have a plan for you to beat this." The doctor said to me. They handed us books that is telling us what is happening. The doctor gave us a sad smile then we walked out the hospital.

"Sev-I don't want to talk about it"I interrupted him. Then pulled off to his house where I dropped him off then went to mine.

Once I got to the door I heard moaning. What the fuck man.

I opened the door quick to see my now ex girlfriend riding her boy bestfriend.

"What the fuck is this?" I yelled making them jump up and try to cover themselves up.

"How long?" I said with the door wide open.

"2 months." she said.

"So you been kissing me with his dick lips? You know what get the fuck out. Ya shit will be thrown outside." I said walking to the kitchen to get one of my knifes because I was about to fuck me a bitch up. I came back to them trying to get dressed quick so I stood in front of the door like a crazy person.

"Sev I'm so sorry." Sophie cried while walking out the house.

"YOU TWO HAVE DISRESPECTED ME AND I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I WILL KILL THE BOTH OF YALL ON SOME REAL SHIT." I yelled then they ran out the house and to have them extra scared I walked behind them with the knife in hand.

"Aye ma put that shit up for them ops come over here and kill ya ass." I heard from the side of me.

"bruh don't tell me what to do," I said turning around to come face to face with this tall ass sexy ass stud.

"I was just tryna warn you because the cops are like on the other side of the apartment complex." She said

"who are you anyway." I said walking back in side and she followed me in.

"I'm Nova. I just moved here." She said while I looked into her blue eyes. She was so beautiful..

"Nice to meet ya Nova. I'm Sevyn." I said reaching out to shake her hand. Her hands were soft.

"You're really pretty." She said making me smile then I started coughing like it hurt so bad then I spit out blood. Oh No..

"Hey are you okay?" She asked helping me to the couch while I continued to cough.

"Uh yea. Can you get me a water bottle out the fridge please?" I asked looking at the blood in the garbage can.

' I really have cancer. I really have cancer. ' I said in my mind.

"Here you go." She said sitting down next to me handling me the water bottle.

"So do you mind telling me what happened before I came outside" she said 

"I came home to my now ex girlfriend cheating on me with her best nigga." I said

"you can honestly have bigger and better things instead of fucking with a 2 cent hoe." She said.

Only if she knew that I won't be having bigger and better things anytime soon...

---------------------------------

Something new. 

-Lexx