Friends?

Sevyn

I heard a knock at the door and I took a moment to get up. The pain was bearable and I really wanted to hang out with blue eyes. That must be my favorite thing on her. 

I opened the door to see her looking down at me. She smiled making me all warm inside.

"Come in." I said moving aside so she could come in. She waited until I closed the door to follow me to the couch. 

"So..." I said sitting criss-cross apple sauce

"So... What do you want do you want today?" she said looking in me. I hope she didn't notice how skinny I was getting or the fact I was losing some of my hair. 

"It's up to you." I said getting up slowly walking to the kitchen take one of my pills to stop the pain. I got out a water bottle and I turned to see her looking at me closely.

"I had a headache." I said.

"I can come back later if you?" she said making me feel bad. I didn't want her to leave

"No No that's fine." I said putting the water bottle back in the fridge and leading her back to the living room. 

"Let's play 21 questions." She said.

"Alright. You go first." I said. 

"What's your favorite color?" She asked.

"Red. Have you ever been strapped before?" I asked looking at her closely. I wanted to know..

"Um Wow.. I always thought about it but I normally do the fucking." She said making me laugh until I had tears in my eyes. 

"Yoooooo!didn't know you would say that." I said trying to calm my laughter. 

"What about you?" She asked me making me stop laughing. 

"Idk maybe...." I said getting all serious. 

"Okay then." She said 

-------------------------------------------------

I maybe working on something new...