Scared of Lonely

Sevyn

"baby your phone is ringing."I heard Nova say 

"Bring it here please." I said sitting up in my bed. I was feeling weak from the chemo and I just wanted to chill. 

She walked in my room with my phone going off. 

"Hello?" I answered it to hear sobbing. 

"She's gone." I heard my dad say.

"What do you mean?" I said feeling my heart break. She can't be gone She was just up and smiling.. 

"I left for the night to go get some clothes and The doctors called me while I was in the car.She passed after I left. I was just telling her I loved her and everything was going to be okay Sevyn." He said making me break down. 

"I feel like my heart was taken out of my chest." was the last thing I heard when everything went black. 

----------------------------------

I woke up in a hospital room. I looked to my right to see Nova sitting there with bloodshot eyes and my father sleeping in the chair. 

"babe." I said making her snap her neck to me so fast I thought she was about to break it. 

"Sevyn babydoll you really scared me. I thought I lost you." She said grabbing my hand and holding it tight to her chest. 

"my mom." I said feeling my lips tremble and the tears come out. She reached up pulling me to her chest while I cried into her chest. 

"She was just fine." I said thinking of her smile.

"I know baby." She said kissing my forehead while I cried feeling my whole body shake. 

"Sevyn?" I heard making Nova back up. Dad was now standing above the bed. 

He reached down hugging me tight telling me how much he loved me and couldn't lose me next. 

---------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED 

I honestly shed some tears writing this