You can't hide forever

I couldn't stop thinking of her words.

"You can't hide forever." I remember saying in my ear.

Okay okay! I do like her. But I can't get to close to her because the heart ache of losing someone to anything scars them forever.

I love the way she makes me laugh and smile. She makes me forget I have cancer. Blue eyes..

I walked to the bathroom to look at myself. I could see the changes...

I ran my fingers through my hair and I looked down to see it fall into the sink.

Maybe its time to shave it? Moms already did it..

I got the clippers out hooking it up.

Goodbye hair

I Cut it on shaving it watching the hair fall into the sink. I could feel the tears fall down my face.

I cried the whole time. I cut the clippers on and looked into the sink then myself.

I looked so different. My eyes were red and didn't light up no more. I had no appetite.

I need to go buy me some beanies or head wraps.

I grabbed my jacked putting my hood on and getting my keys. I held my phone in my hand when I walked to the car. The boys where playing basketball. Something I wish I could do again. I drove past to see blue eyes playing with them. She made a three.

I couldn't help but smile at her goofy ass she started dancing

^ That's what she was doing