Date night...

I was getting ready for the date. I swear I haven't been on a date in forever.. 

I didn't have to do my hair so I didn't have the worry about that but my outfit that's a whole another problem. 

I started to get a headache so I went with outfit #1 and waited for her to be at my door Which didn't take long because before I knew it she was at my door. 

Her eyes went to my head and I felt a little bad because I was about to lie to her.

"My mom has cancer so I shaved my head for her." I said looking everywhere but her eyes. I'm not good at this. 

"Oh I was wondering why it was gone but are you ready to go?" She asked holding out her hand. I took it feeling my heart beat fast and warm. 

"Yes." I replied back and We walked to her car. It wasn't one of those fancy cars. It was just normal, She didn't say much while she was driving. 

"we are here." She said and I looked a head seeing we was in some type of forest and the stars where out making everything look so pretty. 

She got out walking to my side and We walked hand and hand to where she laid out a little picnic. 

"Awe Nova you didn't have to do this." I said feeling some tears come to the edge of my eyes. NO crying be strong Sev. 

"I wanted to. You deserve bigger and better things." She sitting down on the blanket. I did the same and I felt so bad for lying. 

She pulled out little sandwiches and chips. Oh my...We began to eat and finished our 21 questions. 

"How would you feel If I wasn't being completely honest about something?" I asked

"Oh um I would be upset but I wouldn't be mad. We just met not to long ago and so I understand" She said. 

"Oh well." I said looking around then looking up at the stars then at her. 

I need to tell her but will she start treating me different?