Blue eyes.

Nova

I walked around my apartment just to be doing it. I had nothing to do. I picked up my phone to text Sev. She was a beautiful human being. 

She didn't deserve a ex like that or anyone that disrespected her. She deserve better things.. 

I reached for my phone about to text her but then my face got warm. What if she doesn't want to be bothered? but I texted her anyway giving me anxiety then I put my phone down walking away from it so I won't check it too much. 

I put my hair up in a ponytail because I started feeling hot. I took off my shirt and pants getting comfortable. 

zzzzzzzz

I heard my phone vibrate. I ran to the couch getting it quick to see it was her. I started smiling hard. 

"Hey, We can hang out tomorrow." The text said 

"Alright. How are you?" I sent back then a few mins later she texted back. 

"I'm fine..." She sent back with three dots. What does three dots mean? 

"Oh." I sent back then the conversation went off. Did I do something wrong?

I think too much... 

I laid down on the couch while my mind raced. If I didn't stop I will have a headache.. I got up to go get a water bottle to calm down and a snack. 

Why does the mind think so much? 

---------------------------

I have a headache..