The 1st day

"Come this way ma'am." My nurse said while we walked to the back. Nova asked for my number and I gave it to her so we can chill or whatever. I ended burning her shit She didn't deserve to have the shit I bought her. 

I took a deep breath because we are about to do a PET.CT scan to see the cancer so we can see what treatment to start first. All I could do was pray that I can make it through this. I want a family one day.  

The nurse took me back to my room when we were finished with the test and I was exhausted and my chest hurt. 

"Do you think you need you to go the hospital from all the pain?" The nurse said getting ready to go get the doctor. 

I couldn't speak every move I took It hurt.. 

"I'm going to go tell the doctor that you need to go to the hospital. okay?" She said rushing out. 

I stared at the ceiling thinking about my life. Is this what death feels like? 

Dr.Black came back with the nurse and whole lot of people and a wheel chair.

"Please wheel her to the entrance where the ambulance is." Dr.Black said while the nurses wheeled me to the entrance.

"Its going to be okay Sevyn." She said.

Its not...

They moved me from the chair to the bed where they strapped me up then wheeled me in side.They hooked me up to take my vitals and started asking me questions. 

"What hurts?" 

"What's wrong?" 

I have cancer that's what's wrong..

I started coughing again and it hurt so bad I felt the tears coming down my eyes while they sped off to the hospital. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry and beg God to please make this go away. It was like a never ending pain. 

I looked up at the ceiling again.... Is this the end?