Kidnapped

Y/n's POV:

I was walking down the road, tears stinging my eyes. My boyfriend had just dumped me. I thought he loved me, but no, he fell in love with my best friend. I was so mad. I decided to go to Starbucks and get y/f/d. I sat down at a table and noticed some shady figures in line. I didn't want to stick around here. I got up and headed out of the door. I looked back and they came out the door and followed me. I walked faster, so did they. There was no way I could get away from them if they did catch me, there were four of them. So I started running, so did they, I was eventually sprinting down the sidewalk. I'm so glad that I was really athletic, and could ruin fast. Let's just say I was a huge tomboy. That means I was always wearing some sort of running shoes. I was getting pretty tired and they were gaining on me. They got closer and closer, finally one of them grabbed my arm and sling me over his shoulder. I started hitting my fist against his back.

"Wow she is strong" a English accent said.

I'm American but I could understand them because I watch a lot of British youtubers, like Dan and Phil, kickthepj, thatcherjoe, Casper lee, Conor Maynard, and Jack Maynard.

"Let me go" I demanded.

"No can do" another British voice said behind the one that was carrying me.

I noticed a white van pulling up. We stopped and someone opened the door to the van. They threw me inside. It hurt, but I was tough. I looked around, the van had no seats except for the ones in the front. Someone got in the passenger seat, and three others got in where I was. One of them sat a foot away from me. And the other two sat across from me. The one next to me pulled out some duct tape. He grabbed me  and pinned me down the ground. He put some tape around my mouth and the ties my arms together, then my legs. I glared at him.

"Harry, let the girl at least speak" an Irish accent told the other one.

"Fine" another British voice said. He ripped the duct tape of my mouth. It hurt but I wasn't going to show it.

"WHERE THE ACTUAL HECK AM I!" I yelled."AND WHY THE FRICK DID YOU KIDNAP ME?!?!

"Calm down, it was a dare, Liam, the guy driving, dared us to kidnap the first girl we saw in Starbucks." The Irish one said.

"Well can at least know your names, and see your faces?" I asked them.

They all looked each other and nodded. The one sitting next to me pulled off his mask to reveal brown curly hair."my name is Harry"

The one across from me pulled off his mask to reveal dark hair with caramel eyes."I'm Zayn"

The Irish one pulled off his mask to reveal blonde hair with brunette roots though."I'm Niall"

The one in the passenger seat pulled of his mask to reveal messy brown hair, with blue eyes"I'm Louis"

The last one that was driving pulled off his mask, he had a brown hair and brown eyes."and I'm Liam."

"You guys look familiar..." I told them, I looked around and it came to me" you're one direction!"

"Yeah we are, are you a fan?" Harry asked.

"No not really, I've heard a couple of your songs, and I liked some of them" I explained

They nodded and the van came to a stop. The boys got out and grabbed me. Harry slung me over his shoulder and took me into a huge house. He sat me down on a couch. I saw Louis locking the door.

"So how long do I have to stay here?" I asked them.

"A month" Niall told me.

"A whole month, you realize I have family and friends that will be worried sick!" I exclaimed.

"Call them tomorrow and tell them your staying with a friend for a while" Niall told me, I nodded.

This was gonna be a long month. I just hope that my parents won't worry about me.

A/n: hey guys, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I defiantly like it a lot more than the one I deleted. Ok guys so here's the question of the day.

Q: what's your favorite Disney movie?

M/a: I like Mulan

Ok thanks for reading, vote if you want to, and remember stay awesome and be the best you that you can be, peace out!