Chapter 4

Camila opened her eyes blearily, feeling Banana, her cat, walking across her, back and forth. She groaned and checked the time on her phone. 8am. Wait, 8AM? She had to be at school soon!

"Shit" she exclaimed, pushing a disgruntled Banana off her stomach where he had been lying.

She quickly pulled on some skinny jeans and her White Lies band t shirt, sliding her phone into her pocket and running downstairs, pulling a brush through her hair as she went. Grabbing her bag from the hall and throwing her keys in haphazardly, she could hear her sister Sofia yelling goodbye from her room. Lucky. She got to sleep in.

Camila got outside and broke into a sprint against the pouring rain.

"Fuck fuck fuck" she muttered repeatedly, nearing the bus stop just as the bus pulled away.

"FUCK" she leant against the metal pole, resigning herself to getting soaked, just as a black car pulled up to the stop and the window rolled down to show the person Camila both most wanted to see and the least wanted to see.

"Hey Camila, you need a lift?" Lauren grinned, leaning against her window.

"Oh, uh, sure okay." Camila muttered, shifting her bag over her shoulder and shuffling towards the passenger side of Lauren's car.

once they got to school, Camila immediately went to leave Lauren to go and see her friends, but Lauren took her hand and puller her back.

"Uh, Lauren?" Camila asked nervously.

"Yeah" Lauren replied, and innocent smile on her face.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not letting you run away from me."

"Uh, okay." Camila mumbled, going red in the face.

At lunchtime, Camila sat with Ally, Troy, and Demi. It seemed as though Lauren had forgotten about her. It was kind of a relief, not having to worry about how she talked, and how she held herself, like she did when she was around Lauren. But alas, not for long.

"Hi!" Lauren said, plopping herself down in the seat next to Camila.

"Oh, hi." Camila said, "what're you doing here?"

"Sitting down. Problem?" Lauren asked innocently.

"Uh, no, no." Camila replied, noticing Demi smirking and trying to get Ally and Troy to look. Unfortunately, they were doing that thing where no one else in the world existed but them.

Lauren herself growing more nervous as the minutes passed by. Lauren talked about clothes, Camila felt hot and enclosed, Lauren talked about the newest episode of Pretty Little Liars, Camila felt like she was going to be sick. Until Camila couldnt take it anymore.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Camila said, standing up abruptly. "Don't wait up."

Demi noticed exactly what was going through Camila's mind, and got up as well.

"Uh, y'know what? I kind of need to pee too!" She said, unconvincingly. Camila just rolled her eyes and half walked-half jogged off.

"So!" Lauren said, noticing she was left with just Ally and Troy. "Do you guys watch Teen Wolf?"