Chapter 10

Camila sighed and took a swig of her drink, sitting back in her computer chair. Ever since that kiss, she couldn't get the thought of Lauren's lips out of her brain.

She put her legs up on her desk and powered up the computer, opening up Facebook to do a little old fashioned Facebook stalking your crush.

She pulled up Lauren's profile, and saw Lauren's face smiling out at her. Camila felt herself go all mushy at the sight. - ew.

She quickly moused through Lauren's profile, noticing that barely any picture on there wasn't of her and her stupid, superficial friends. Camila groaned and leaned back in her chair. Lauren, of all people. It would have been easier to fall for someone who lived on the other side of the world to her.

Camila was still sitting in her chair three hours later, when Ally climbed through the window.

"What the? -" Camila exclaimed.

"Hey bitch, we're going to a party." Ally said winking.

"Uh, no, we're not." Camila replied. "I just want to sit here and mope."

"Well you can't." Ally countered. "Now help me choose a banging' outfit for you."

"But you're just wearing jeans and a t shirt?" Camila questioned.

"Yeah, but my sexual tension buddy isn't going to be there."

"Sexual- Lauren's going to be there?" Camila asked quickly.

"Ha! So you do agree that there's sexual tension!" Ally laughed. "Now get dressed." She said, throwing Camila a casual black dress.

"There is no way I'm wearing this." Camila said. "I don't even think this is mine!"

"Shut up and put it on." Ally sighed, leaning against the wall.

Camila rolled her eyes and slipped on the dress.

"See! Damn girl! If you and Lauren weren't hopelessly in love, I'd be all over that!" Ally exclaimed.

"Shut up." Camila laughed. "Fine, let's go."

Ally fist pumped and hopped out of Camilas window.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they got to the party, Camila stood in the corner while Ally played multiple games of beer pong. Camila liked parties, but with Lauren there, she really didn't want to get too drunk and say something she regretted.

At about 12, Lauren came over to her. Camila immediately presumed she was drunk, but after a few seconds, it seemed like she wasn't.

" Hey Camila, can we talk?" Lauren said.

"Uh," Camila nodded, "Yeah, sure I guess."

They headed upstairs, Lauren leading the way as thoughts flew around Camila's head.

Once they got to a bedroom, Lauren stopped.

"I just want to talk." She said to Camila. "That's okay?"

Camila nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for avoiding you, Im sorry for pretending I didn't like you, Im sorry for making you feel like shit. I'm sorry that I chose Dinah and my popularity over you. Because truth is, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, Camila. And it fucking scares me. So, there. That's kind of all I have to say."

Camila sighed. "Christ, Lauren, I-"

"No, uh, you don't have to say anything. I'll leave. Sorry." Lauren got up to leave.

"No, Lauren, wait. What I was going to say is that I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, too. And, whatever it is that we have, I want to give it a try."

"You mean...?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, I mean, would you be my girlfriend, Lauren? And, uh, this wasn't the way I originally planned, but it seems like nothing goes the way we plan, so-"

Lauren stopped her, kissing her gently.

"Yes. Yes Camila, I'll be your girlfriend."