Final Chapter

On Monday, Lauren decided that she was going to tell the truth to everyone- she was dating Camila. She sat in her bedroom for hours, just staring at the wall debating whether she should, if it was worth the risk. What if her and Camila broke up? She asked herself. Or what if nobody liked her ever again.

"Hey." Dinah said, walking up to her. "I heard you were hanging out with Carmella. I thought we talked about this!"

"Yeah, I was." Lauren said, looking cooly at her. "And yeah, we did."

"Well?" Dinah prompted, awaiting an apology.

"Well, she's my girlfriend." Lauren said. Calmly on the outside, but on the inside she was panicking, what if this was a bad idea???

"She's your what?!" Dinah screeched. Horrified and confused.

"My girlfriend. We're dating. We go on gay dates and hold gay hands and we gay kiss and sometimes we gay cuddle." Lauren replied, having fun messing with Dinah now.

"Uh..." was all Dinah could muster, lost for words. L...l....l....lesbians???

"Yeah. And if you don't like that, then you should probably get yourself a new prom queen." Lauren said. Suddenly she was worried she was pushing the line. Maybe she should've just stuck with the gay cuddling!

"B- but what about Brad?" Dinah asked incredulously. STRAIGHT... IS... ONLY... OPTION... was what Lauren was sure her brain was telling her right now.

"What about him?" Lauren replied.

"I thought you liked guys..."

"Well, you thought wrong."

When Lauren walked into her first class the next day, everyone turned to look at her. She immediately knew Dinah had spilled and told everyone about her and Camila, but she really couldn't care less. She smiled and waved at everyone, ignoring the looks she got from some people, and the whispers. She sighed. It'd probably take a while for the school to get used to her being gay, but they'd get around to it, she was sure.

She saw a few leery looks from some of the guys, but fixed that with a quick middle finger.

She did at one point have a guy ask her for a threesome, but she slapped him, and she was pretty sure that got the point across.

Lauren sat with Camila at lunch, feeling Dinah's glare in her back, she decided to lean over and kiss Camila.

"Stevie wh-" Camila asked, surprised.

"Everyone's watching." Camila leant over to say to Lauren.

"Shhh. I love you " Lauren whispered into her mouth, pulling her closer.

Ally sighed, rolling her eyes and nudging Troy, who laughed.

"Seems like things aren't that complicated after all." Troy smiled, putting an arm around her.

Lauren laughed and Camila buried her head in her shoulder, and, to be honest, none of them had really ever been happier.