PROLOGUE

"Hey u beautiful readers it is my first time to write a story on wattpad. I read many Manan stories written by different writers. So even I thought to write a story. So guys plz love my story n support me".

"Nothing can stop DESTINY'S play, it makes you sway along its way, to lead you to your DESTINED lay. "

Everybody is familiar with DESTINY. They say you don't choose anything, DESTINY chooses everything. You don't choose your life, DESTINY chooses it for you. You don't choose your faith, dreams, aspirations, desires, ambitions, goals, DESTINY chooses it for you. You don't choose the path to walk on to your faith or dreams, you just follow the trails laid by the DESTINY. We don't bump into people just like that, DESTINY is behind all this. Even love is DESTINED. DESTINY decides when to fall in love, how to fall in love, n whom to fall in love with. If DESTINY wants you to fall in Love then nothing can stop it, DESTINY decides it all. Even if you don't want to fall in for, it makes you fall in for, it's meant to be. Everything is bound to happen in this world. We know that nothing in this happens without the will of destiny. DESTINY is the MASTER n we r the PUPPETS of it who make us dance on its fingers in the movie called LIFE.

DESTINY now has decided to play the game, it wants to make its move. It wants to tangle some souls with an invisible thread to connect their hearts, their soul. DESTINY wants them to fall in love. DESTINY wishes to write a love saga, who knows will it be a fairy tale or a tragedy well it's DESTINY'S wish. But now it is determined to write a tale of true love. A love story "A DESTINED LOVE STORY".

So here goes the Character sketch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MANIK MALHOTRA:
A very hot guy. Studies at the most reputed college of Mumbai that is "THE WORRIER HIGH". Loves music n stars n is madly in love with Soha can do anything for her. And even he loves FAB5 a lot.

NANDINI MURTY: Cousin of Soha

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NANDINI MURTY:
Cousin of Soha. Belongs to a middle-class family. She lives in Mangalore. Fun loving girl. She is innocent. She is a bit talkative. She loves music n fireflies. Makes friends easily. N she is hot that boys can't resist her hotness. N she also torchers Aiyappa by complaining.

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें