EPISODE - 38

Hey readers, back after a llloooonnngg gap, yah yah yah I know u  guy are all angry and ready to eat me raw. But u know if u eat me then I won't be able to continue to with the story so sooooorrrryyyyyy. So now forgive me and let's go back to the story. 

___________

Everyone moved to their respective classes as the interval was over. N the classes where proceeding. 

"Abey yaar I hate Maths, kaise sar fire equations hote hai mere toh ekdum sar ke upar se jaate hai," said Cabir with a pouty face. 

"Awww... Cabir ur so cute" said Nandini shaking his face by holding his cheeks. Everyone laughed at this and Cabir rubbed his cheeks.

The class was continued till an hour. Then the lecturer left the class n all the students were playing around and chit -  chatting. 

"Guys yaaa kitna boring hai sab kuch no fun at all" Said Mukti in a boring way. "So what fun do u wanna do" asked Nandini. As soon as she asked this Mukti's face lit up n she said in excitement  "Let's party" said Mukti excitedly. 

Meanwhile, an announcement was made asking all the students to gather at the auditorium. All the students gathered at the auditorium assume why they were called to the auditorium.

"Guys tum logon ko kya lagta hai kyun bulaya hoga " asked Alya. Everyone placed their right hand on their chin and started tapping their chin with their forefinger acting as if like they were thinking. Alya couldn't understand anything. Seeing Alys confused face everyone burst n started laughing and Alya made a puppy face. 

Meanwhile, NYONIKA climbed the stage n stood in front of the mike n started "Good afternoon lovely's, I am here to make an announcement that our college will soon join hands with  THE NEW YORK MUSIC ACADEMY" everybody opened their mouth in O as they where hell surprised n happy hearing this news everybody clapped in happiness n started to hoot. "Hey hey relax everybody I can see that all of you are really very happy," said Nyonika with a smile. "Guys gather all ur energy n gear up for the collaboration party which will be held day after tomorrow" everybody started to hoot n clap.

"So guys, the preparations of the party will be done by FAB5 n gang, as they have organised many parties before. So, hurry up n start preparing for the party, laziness not allowed." saying this Nyonika left.    

"Waah yaar Mukti, teri wish toh poori hogayi" said Nandu showing her hand. Everyone smiled. "That's Mukti" said raising her shirt collor. "Come on guys we need to prepare for the party. Let's make it large n happening." excitedly said Alya.

"Saans toh lele meri event organizer. Pata chala ke baad mein party organize karne ke liye saans hii kam padgaya ho" said Dhruv side hugging Alya. Everyone laughed, Alya made a puppy face n hit Dhruv playfully.  

"Come on guys let's hurry we don't have time we need to do lots of work, Up ur sleeves, everybody n start to work " said Manik.

"Guys, I have an idea let's split, we will divide the work so that we can finish the work in time, I mean to say we will make the team of two n share the work" said Abhi. "Good idea" said Navya. "So guys, let's divide the work, Alya as Ur good at organising parties u only give us the work we will follow." Said Cabir.

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें