EPISODE - 43

The worst feeling is when I realised that my heart beats for the one, who is never going to be the one.

My Heartbeat is not Mine

Warrior high

Everyone was enjoying the time. It was beautiful. Happiness all over. New friendships have begun. Everyone was jumping, dancing and enjoying the movement to the fullest. FAB5 and Soha had got their friend back. Nandini, Navya and Abhi got a new friend. Harshad, left his ego and his lust to earn his friends and sister back. Everything was just perfect.

"Wow what a night. But there is something more. Theirs a surprise for you all a surprise performance. Byyy..." said the host.

"Byyyy....." again he said stretching the word by.

"By... Khud hi dekhlo" he said and moved away from the sight of the students.

The lights went off and their appeared a mic on a stand under the spotlight, then appeared dholak on a small dais, then a violin.

Then appeared our Navni and Abhi. Everyone was surprised to see them. Nandini winked at Soha. Soha winked back at them. They smiled and Nandini took over Mic, Navya held Violin, Abhi sat with Dholak on his lap. Navya started with her violin. And Abhi with the Dholak.

And they end this song. Leaving everyone around surprised. Then again switched on only to see Abhi sitting before drums and Navya held the guitar in her hand.

Navya and Nandini sang the song at most beautifully. They ended the song only to hear lots of applause and cheers. And Fab5 had they jaw touching the ground. The trio bowed and smirked at each other seeing Fab5's reaction. Then Fab5 came to their senses. They went straight toward Navni and Abhi.

"Wow wow wow, guys you were just amazing," Cabir said holding the mic.

"Guys you were better than us. Guys, I must say we have a competition over here" said Mukti being at surprised.

"Agreed" Aliya agreed to Mukti.

"If it's like that then why don't we change this competition into the partnership." Said Manik with smirk makes everyone else curious.

"May we have the honour to join our band with u guys." asked Manik to Navni and Abhi.

"Hmm...... Sochna padega" said Nandini placing her index finger on her chin as if she is thinking.

"Ok.." said Nandini, only to find her self in Manik's arms the next moment, which sent a shiver down her Spain. Then everybody pounced on them to have the new group hug.

Everyone around cheered them. Then everyone broke the hug and Nandini took the mic

"So guys, here we are 'THE FAB DAZZLERS' standing in front of you." announced Nandini. Everyone clapped.

Everyone continued the party.

*****
At Party

Everyone was enjoying the party. Meanwhile, the song went off and the host appeared with the mic.

"Guys this party is getting boring isn't it" asked the host.

Everyone agreed to the host.

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें