EPISODE - 27

At Hospital

Manik who has kept his head on Nandu's hands he slowly left her hands n slowly kept his head on bed n drift to sleep due to pain in his head.

BG: Salamat

(Music starts)
The wind was slowly blowing making the curtains to fly. She slowly lift her hand up n forwarded her hand towards Manik n slowly she placed her hand on Manik's head n caressessed his hairs slowly n sensuously.

Then she slowly leaned her head on the bed. She then slowly closed her painful eyes tears rolled from her eyes.

Chahe mein rahoon jahaan mein
Chahe tu na rahe
Tere mere pyaar ki umar Salamat rahe

She was having flashes of all the movements she spent with Manik his talks, his smile, his tantrums, his mischiefs etc... n the tears were rolling down through her face.

Chahe yeh zameen, yeh aasamaan
Rahe na rahe
Tere mere pyaar ki umar Salamat rahe

Oooooo..  mmmm ....

Darr hai tujhe mein kho na dun
Mile Jo khuda toh bol dun
Main do jahaan ka kya karoon
Tu bataa....

Tu Jo mere paas hai
Mujhko na koi pyaas hai
Meri muqammal hogayi har duaa.....

She was visualizing some smoke in the room she saw a girl standing in between the smoke wearing white anarkali suite with hair kept open which were flying. The girl slowly turn towards her Nandini was surprised to see the girl as she was visualizing herself yes the girl is Nandini.

Chahe mere jism mein
Yeh jaan rahe na rahe
Tere mere pyaar ki umar Salamat rahe

Then she saw a boy coming towards her she saw Manik n was shocked to see him yes she saw Manik.

Tere tukdo mein jee rahe
Tum Jo mile to jud gaye
Pankh laga ke udd chala mann mera...

Chahe uss chand mein
Chamak rahe naa rahe
Tere mere pyaar ki umar Salamat rahe

She then saw him with. A smile crept on both face as if they were living for eachother. Nandini was capturing the movement in her mind because it be only in her dreams it would never possible in reality. Nandini n Manik hugged each other so tightly they were having peace in eachothers embrance.

Chahe mein rahoon jahaan mein
Chahe tu na rahe
Tere mere pyaar ki umar Salamat rahe

Oooooo....mmm...

Then she saw Soha who had tears in her eyes seeing Manik away from her n close to nandini.
By seeing this nandini suddenly opened her eyes she was sweating n gasping heavily it was more then a nightmare for her she had tears in her eyes. She then suddenly took hand back from Manik's head.

Nandini: (To herself) Nandini tu isaa nahi kar Sakti tu Manik aur Soha ke bich mein nahi aa sakti. Kabhi bhi nahi apne dreams mein bhi nahi. Nandini apne mind mein yeh baat fit karlo ki Manik nahi kabhi tumhara tha, na hai, aur nahi kabhi ho sakta hai. N she started crying hard out of pain. She then slowly open her eyes n saw Manik. Dekhona Manik tum ne meri kya halat banadiya nahi mein tumhare saath reh sakti hoon aur nahi tum se dur.

She slowly closed her eyes n let her tears roll down her face. She then slowly leaned her head on the bed.

Then she heard somebodies foot steps sound then she saw Soha come to her room. Then she wipe her tears n Sat straight.

Soha then came near the Ward n saw Manik was not their.

Soha: Yeh Manik kahaan chala gaya (n she thought for few seconds) Shayad andar hoga.

N she entered into the ward. Then she was surprised to see Nandini. She was very happy to see Nandini back in her sensess.

Soha: Nan...

She was about to take her name but Nandini stopped her by signaling her to stay quite by keeping finger on her lips. She pointed towards Manik n signaled her that he is sleeping.

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें