EPISODE - 49

Hey, my beautiful and patient readers out there.  Here I present you the next part of the story.  And please do read this part completely without missing a single word.  This is an important part of the story.  This is going to be the turning point of the story.  Please read it thoroughly.  Happy reading.

*****

What are GOODBYES?  Are they promise to meet again or are they promise to never meet again.

-Sneha (Myself)

*****

GOODBYE OR GOODBYE

Manik's Pov:

I, Fab4, Abhi and Harshad are at Murthy's place to spend some family time.  We finished dinner and all are settled comfortably in the living room to watch a movie.  Hum Saath Saath Hai. It was our Navya's choice, of course. Only she can choose such a movie.  We are enjoying Amms and Nandini's favourite payasam for dessert.  It's very moreish.  I have fallen in love with this thing since I had it the first time at the old age home.  Everybody is enjoying the movie with payasam to have.  Every moment with Murthy's is one of the best moment of my life.  Even FAB4 love it here a lot.  It feels really good to spend time with them.  If it was possible we all could settle here forever.  However, we all stay here most of the time.  Now, it has increased as Amms is here. She needs to be surrounded by people.  So that she won't let her brain to work more and she won't get stressed.  She is not allowed to have any kind of stress.  Though she misses back their in Mangalore.  And she feels very sad about that.

 It's been a month since we are back to Mumbai.  Amms has also come with us to Mumbai.  It was a difficult job to convince her to come with us.  She did not want to leave Mangalore.  She says she had spent her life here and she doesn't want to leave here.  She says the home she lives in was built by her husband especially for them to live in.  As their marriage was not accepted by her in-laws, they had moved to Mangalore together to start their new life together.  That home is all she has left by her husband for her.  She loves that place to her dear life and had been cherishing everything about that home.  That beautiful house has many memories of her husband and children.  She had a lot of memories left by her son and Daughter-in-law.  That is why she lived back in Mangalore when Nandini's parents died.  She did not move to Mumbai back then.  Even after Chahcu's insistence.  She did not leave Mangalore and managed everything albeit being alone.  And that is why she is being stubborn now.  I can understand, a home is all a human wants and desires.  Life is meaningless if you don't have a home to return to after all the wandering. 

Amms is so stubborn.  She was adamant on her decision.  But Nandini was no less.  She too was equally, no, she was more stubborn than her Amms.  Nandini did not give up.  She tried to persuade her Amms to understand that she can't be here alone with any to look after her.  If it wasn't about her health then she would never have asked her to leave Mangalore.  But even when inducements did not work Nandini had to apply some other tricks.  Blackmail.  Yes, some blackmail, no, no, emotional blackmail. Of course by our Drama Queen and her crazy sister Nandini.  Chachu and Chachi also phoned and blackmailed her.  The whole family is dramebazz they should try acting.  But then after lots of blackmailing and threats she assented.  And now we are back.  

I must say Amms had a nice Love story though.

Well, it feels really good to be back home.  I missed home and Mom so much.  But now I think I will miss the time I spent back in Mangalore.  It was akin to heaven.  I love the bond Murthy's share.  They always make sure that they give enough time to their family.  And I miss having these family time with my family.  As I and Mom leave here in Mumbai alone and Dad is in London.  For his so-called Work reasons.  At least that is what I know.  Come back to Mumbai Dad to live with us I miss us.

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें