EPISODE - 21

Morning at 6.
At Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini wake up first holding her head as it was paining.

Nandini: Aahhhh my head.

Then everyone woke up holding their head coz of hangover.

Cabir: Aaaahhhh yeh hangover aur uper se Nandini ka torture

Druv: Nandu ne toh sab ki waat lagadi kal.

Abhi: Soha yaar Teri behen ke tantrums sambhale nahi jate.

Nandini: Sab log aise kyun bolrahe ho kya kiya meine.

Cabir: (widening his eyes n dramatically) Kya kiya nahi yeh pucho ki kya nahi kiya.

Manik says everything to her n Cabir show all the pics to her.

By seeing the pics n listening abt wat she had done she became sad.

Nandini: (holding her ears) Sorry. Meine bohot torture kiya na meine sab ko sorry sorry plz mujhse naraz mat ho plz n was just abt to cry.

Manik: (Made her hands down) Sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Nandini: Sacchi tum logo ne maaf kiya na.

Everybody "Haan kiya".

Nandini: Don't worry agli baar piyongi toh itna torture nahi karungi.

Cabir: (shoching n makin sarcastic face) Toh tum phir se pine waali ho.

Nandini: Haan.

Hearing this Cabir suddenly sits on sofa banging his head.

Then everybody laugh.

Nandini: Soha, Navya chalo ghar nahi jaan aur phir Clg bhi toh jaana hai.

Manik: Clg jaane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai hum aaj chutti lelenge.

Nandini: Manik are u serious mein koi Clg nahi chodne vali meine aiyyappa se promise kiya no bunking and not taking leave for silly things. So mein Clg jaarahi hoon n tum log arahe ho. N that's final.

Everybody final n say "As u wish my lord"

Then everybody leave to their home.

At Warrior High

Everybody r in the class chit chatting. Except Nandini

Nandini had went to library to look some book n took the book of maths n was returning to the class. While she collided with Harshad.

Harshad: Ohhhh Nandini tum itni desperate thi mujhse Milne ke liye Jo tum mujhe dhundte mere piche aagayi. N was trying to touch her cheeks.

Nandini: (in anger jerk his hands) Listen u don't ever dare to touch me. N stay away from me.

Harshad: (Hold her arms n pull her towards him) listen u Ur mine I will have u by hook or by crook. U got tat.

Nandini is trying to free herself from his grip but it's all waste.

Harshad: Don't try so hard baby.

Nandini kept on trying to free herself n finally she jerked his hand n pushed him so heard tat he hit to the wall. Nandini came to him n punched him so heard that it started bleeding near his lips.

Nandini: (Shout in anger) Harsh.....ad.

Hearing this the students from the class came out Fab5, Soha, Navya n Abhi where shocked n even burning in anger seeing Harshad again.

Nandini: This the last warning to u stay away from me. She shouted at the top of her voice.

Harshad in anger hold her hairs n pulled them n with another hand pressed her both cheeks n pinned her to the nearest wall.

Harshad: How dare u punch me Nandini n leaned to her lips to kiss her.

Tears rolled down from her cheek she was nodding her head sighing not to kiss her.

Harshad was just abt to kiss her tat on strong hand pressed is face n pushed to the wall.

Nandini slowly open her eyes she saw Manik standing infront of her like her shield save her. She immediately went to him n hide herself behind him holding his blazer tightly n rest her head on his back.

Manik slowly hold her left hand n took her infront him n send her towards Soha. Soha hold Nandini n hugged her n console her.

Manik: Harshad Teri himmat kaise Hui usse hath lagane ki.

Then a massive fight takes place btw Manik n Harshad. Harshad has been beaten up very badly. Then Cabir, Druv n Abhi came to them separated them.

Then Nyonika n was surprised to see the seen.

Nyonika: (Shout in anger)Manik, Harshad wat all is going on here n wat is this. Why Ur fighting. It's collage not a boxing court stay in Ur limits.

Then Manik came to her n said all that happen. Then Nyonika went to Harshad n gave a tight slap.

Nyonika: Harshad u have been suspended for a week from now. To Nandini if u wish u can go to home.

Then everybody leave to their class.

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें