EPISODE - 41

Prayer to overcome the hurt and pain.

Living Room

Everybody is enjoying talking teasing, spending some time together.

"Guys I need to visit my friend for some work regarding the project so I have to leave,"  said Nandini while they were talking. 

"Nandu, badme chali ja na, now sit here, ghar jate Waqt bhi toh ja sakti hai na tu" Said Abhi 

Everybody started to convince her, to which she wasn't agreeing.

"Guys it must be important, let her go waise bhi hamesha aise hi bina kaam ke padi rehti hai, thoda sa work karlene doo, warna ane wale exams mein fail hojayengi," said Manik teasing her. To which she made an angry pout.

"Oye Excuse me, I am not lazy ok, I do work. And haan don't forget that I was the topper of my college at Mangalore," said Nandini with full pride.

"Aur ni toh kya, what do u think. She is more intelligent then u, u will see after the exams," said Soha side hugging her.

"Aww... Soha thank you, I Love You" said Nandini hugging her.

Meanwhile, Mukti's phone started ringing she excused herself to receive the call.

"Guys ghar se call tha I need to leave their's some work, Nandu come I will drop you on the way," said Mukti.

"Yeah ok, Soha, Navya after work will finish I will directly come to the home, u guys don't wait for me. OK, bye" said Nandu while Navya n Soha nodded.

Both bid bye to everyone n left. 

Everyone again started with their talks and laughing sessions.

_______________

At Evening

Nandini after finishing her work left to her home. Her home was pretty much far from her friend's place. But the way to her home was serene, lined by trees along the path, letting its leaves dance to the rhythm of the wind.  She slides the window down. She closed her eyes and turned her face to the cold breeze. She felt it swept along her skin taking her to an invisible ocean of feelings. It took to a mini journey of her life. Where she born, where she grows and now where her destiny has bought her. She thought how destiny has played its painful play in a most beautiful way. Through Love. 

She thought of how she was landed into this ocean of love. Love which she wanted, was supposed to be beautiful, serene, magical, blissful and what not. But never ever in her worst dream did she dreamed, her this, supposed to be beautiful love turned out to be the most painful Love. Neither she could live it, nor leave it. It pains to feel this pain. But she has to love this pain. As she has to live with this pain.  She was not clear to what to do with this life of hers. Just to go with flow or...Just then a sound obstructed her thoughts.

She turned to the direction from where the sound emanated. And there she found Darga. Unknown to her the divine sound emerging out from Darga and aura around there was driving her towards it. That's when she decided to go there. "Bhaiyya aap wahan Darga ke paas rok dijiye." she asked the driver to stop the car out near Darga. 

MANAN - A DESTINED LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें