3. you two watch a movie/cuddle together

(ill finish my last part later but ive been thinking about this for a while)

you and bigi had been dating a while and he was an amazing boyfriend, you couldn't ask for more.

it was a gloomy, rainy Sunday in California and you wanted nothing but than to spend the day cuddled up w your boyfriend.

you were laying on your living room couch with a big tshirt on watching a movie, waiting for bigi to come over.

there was a knock on the door and you slowly got up to open it, saying you were already so comfortable on the couch.

"y/nnnnnn, come on open up" says bigi right as you open the door

he's propped up against the side of the door, wearing his hoodie and sweatpants, he looks so cute like that.

he comes in and loosely wraps his arms around you "ive missed you so much" he says and starts dragging you both to the couch.

you fall onto the couch next to him and scoot closer, bringer your back closer to his hoodie.

"so, what're we watching" he say, his face pressed through your neck.

you can't help but smile. "well i started aladdin earlier so that's what's still playing. we can change it if you want though"

"nah that's fine i like that movie. we always joke with jaafar about him being the villain too"

you and bigi continue to watch the movie all cuddled up. him occasionally sneaking kisses or running his hands through your hair

it couldn't get much better than this

-- so i got some views on my last parts which is really cool. hopefully you like this,

message me about anything