14. love at first sight

it was a super rainy sunday and you were at target looking to find more winter clothes. it hardly ever got cold where you lived so when it did, you made the most of it.

you were looking at socks; there was so many options to choose from and you couldn't help that you just loved them all.

socks are so simple but can honestly make your whole day, some with skeletons and cats and eggs on them, they were too fun not to want to buy.

you were debating between peace signs or  aliens, when you turned to ask someone around you.

sure maybe it was weird to ask a complete stranger but it was important decision.

"hey" you said quickly " which do you like better peace signs or aliens"

you paused before you said "like i like the peace signs but im really  digging the aliens"

when he caught a glimpse of his face you were caught off guard "...yeah, i think i really like the aliens too" he said with a smile.

it might've been such a small interaction but that was the start of something big

--/ YALL OKAY im soooo sorry like ik ive said that but i tbh think ive fallen out of this fandom. like tbh ill still write imagines but ill probably think of another person when i do bc yes he's cute but there's nothing else ik about him and i respect his privacy not to share but still.

anyway thank U for aLMOST 1K i love y'all. i still have requests to do but if y'all have anymore id love to know