7. dinner with his family

im gonna write this two separate ways but for now here's this

& thank you for requesting this imagine !! it was fun to write

^^^^^^^^^^^^

going to dinner with bigis family was none the less, scary. this would be one of the first times you met them and you were worried that wouldn't like you.

bigi told you multiple times that his family isn't like that; they're cool and nice and he's already told them so much about you and it really isn't that bad.

although it was comforting, it wasn't enough. you were still nervous.

at dinner, it was prince, paris, his uncle tj and aunt frances and their kids, his cousins.

they were all nice and welcoming, they gave you big hugs like you were already part of the family.

they asked you questions about yourself; if you have a job, where you're from and how you and bigi met.

you answered each one as best you could, the questions seemed to go one forever but you know they just wanted to get to know you.

throughout dinner prince and paris shared some of their favorite bigi stories of him as a kid and his cousins definitely had a lot more embarrassing memories to add to it.

you couldn't help but to laugh at everything his family had told you, it had to of been embarrassing for bigi, but hey, you were bound to find out sometime.

the best part of the dinner was at the end when y'all were all getting ready to leave. and his uncle tj made an announcement

"well y/n, we don't know how he managed to get you, but we sure hope he keeps you."

after that, y'all said your goodbyes and made future plans to catch up with his cousins and siblings later on.

"see baby, i told you, not that bad"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><

(thank y'all for 200+ reads !!!! i appreciate that & the likes !! i also appreciate those who have commented/requested, it means a lot)