Chapter12: I'll be by your side until the end

(A/N sorry if this is short ;-; )

Phil P.O.V

I'm not sure how long I cried, hours maybe days.

You're so stupid

I am stupid. I ruin everything why do I always ruin everything. Dan doesn't deserve a fool like me.

I try not to cry out but everything is too much. The light flowing through my window was too bright, the covers wrapped around my body weren't Dan's arms. Everything felt wrong

Control yourself

I can't, every thing hurts, I try hard to numb the pain. I was physically and emotionally drained I look over at my clock it's only 2:31 in the afternoon, I've been crying for about two hours. I'm tired and in pain, I don't feel like doing anything. I let sleep take over, relaxing my body but my heart still hurts and my eyes sting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up, barley able to open my eyes. It's 10:02, great, I've been sleeping for eight hours. I roll over to the side of my bed still exhausted. I get up to use the bathroom, walking past Dan's room, a lump forms in my throat bringing a new wave of pain to fill my body and fresh tears in my eyes.

God I'm so pathetic.

I walk into the bathroom looking in the mirror, my hair is tangled and my skin is even more pale than usual. I look like a red eyes monster.

That's what I am, a monster.

I run out of the bathroom and into my room slamming the door closed.

"Please stop" I whisper to my mind. I want to be happy, I want Dan.

I cry some more, god I'm so pathetic. Why can't I stop being a wuss?

I don't know how or when but I fell asleep. This time I didn't have the nightmares that had littered my sleep just a few hours ago, instead I dream of Dan holding me in his arms.

Dan P.O.V

I heard him slam the door making me jump.

Is he okay?

Why do you care, he's embarrassed of you.

I push that thought aside. I miss him, I miss his smile, and his bright eyes. I heard him crying once more.

God this is all my fault.

I wait until he's quiet to tip toe to his room. As quietly as I can I open his door looking at him wrapped up in his duvet.

"Phil?" I expect him to turn around but he doesn't, it's like he can't hear me.

"Phil?" I call again, this time a bit louder. He shift a little bit but doesn't answer.

What's wrong? Is he mad at me?

I walk over to him his eyes are closed and he's breathing slowly.

Oh he's asleep.

I move his fringe away from his eye slightly playing with his hair smiling to myself for a bit.

Aren't you mad at him?

No, I'm not angry at him, not when he looks this broken, just because I yelled at him and said stupid things.

"I'm so sorry" I whisper kissing his forehead, he moves in his sleep as I slide next to him pulling him against me. He buries his head in my chest and sighs. I watch him sleep for a few hours. We were going to talk in the morning but now I'll just hold him and sleep by his side tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dan?" A voice wakes me from my slumber.

"What? It's too early Philllll." I murmur pulling him closer to me.

"Dan wake up." He whispers to me pushing me away gently.

"Alright I'm awake." I groan now awake enough to listen and talk.

"I'm so sorry. I just, I'm so scared Dan"

"Scared of what?" I look down at his tear stained eyes. I wipe his tears away as he leans into my touch.

"Losing you! When people thought we were together you freaked out and nearly moved out. I'm scared Dan, I don't want to ruin this: us." He looks at me. I know he's right and I feel stupid for what I said the other day.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, "but I'm never going to leave. I was scares back then for the Internet to know, I still am but I want our friends to know, I don't want to hide our relationship from everyone, just the Internet, for now."

He looks at me, that gleam of happiness back in his eyes. He lays back down resting his head on my chest playing with the fabric of my shirt.

"Dan?" He whispers

"Yea?"

"I love you" he said quietly.

"I love you too" I whisper kissing the top of his head, "I'm never going to leave you Phil, no matter how angry I am at you. I can't leave you"

"I-I want you to promise me that if you ever stop loving me you'll tell me. I value our relationship but our friendship is the next best thing" Phil says looking at me, his blue eyes sad, "I just want you to be happy Dan, even if its not with me."

"I'm happy here with you, trust me I've loved you for so long I don't want to stop." I pull him closer so that our lips are inches away.

"I'm never going to let you go Phil" I whisper as I lean in, kissing him lightly. The kiss was soft and innocent making my heart flutter, no matter how many times we did this I'll never get tired of it.

})¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ Authors Note Thingy })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({

FUCKING HELL I THINK I ALMOST CRIED CUZ It WAS SO CUTE. God I'm so sorry omg

This isn't the last chapter btw I still have some stuff to add I promise you won't get rid of me that easily (;

Lol I love you GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I SAW THAT IT HAD 1,000 READS I FUCKING ALMOST CRIED AND MAY HAVE SQUEALED A BIT. ily c: I love you guys omg literally.

I'm starting a new phanfiction in a few weeks So I mean be ready for that if you wanna read it c:

Comment if you want

Vote if you liked it c:

ByEeee