Epilogue

Dan P.O.V

I held the small bundle in my arms her eyes steady on mines. Her name was Elizabeth and her eyes were the lightest brown. They caught the rays of the sun coming out of her pink painted room window.
Her curious eyes looked at me as if asking who this strange man holding her was.
"I'm your dad" I whispered placing a finger on her small cheek. Her cheeks were a light pink color. Her little hand grabbed my finger holding it tightly.
"PHil!" I call. He runs into the room a smile on his face.
"Look! She's holding my hand!" I exclaim. Her small hands were tightly wrapped around my finger as she waved It around playfully a small smile on her small pink lips. I felt Phil's arms warp around my waist.
"I think she likes you Dan" he whispers in my ear. My hear flutters as I look down at our new child. She was our first baby and we'd had many fights on whether to adopt or not but in the end we agreed to adopt Elizabeth. Her mum left her at the adoption center two weeks after she was born.
The moment I saw her light brown eyes and wisps of brown hair I fell in love with her.

Phil P.O.V

I saw the way Dan looked at Liz and it made my heart melt. He loved our daughter so much. She was a pretty little thing. She had rose cheeks and big light brown eyes. Whenever she smiled a dimple appeared on her cheek making her look so adorable.
"Phil can you hold her?" Dan asks. I nod hesitantly taking Liz. I was nervous so I sat down not risking the chance of dropping her. I smiled down at her and her big eyes looked at me and she started giggling, letting out gibberish. I smiled and laughed with her.
"What are you two laughing at" Dan asks walking in with a bottle.
He sat next to me and hands me the bottle.
I love our little family and I hope one day its not little for long.

})¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ Authors Note Thingy })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })¡({ })

Small ending but I hope you guys enjoyed this phanfic because I enjoyed writing it! You guys are truly amazing I love you guys!

BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL BE WRITING MORE <3
BYe

For now (;