So Who's Out There?

so ye, i won't be updating Switched until this short story is done. Yes, this all takes place back in high school (when they didn't share the same house) And yes, this isn't actually horror. It still has the comedy you know and love. Yes, this has nothing to do with the Switched! series and ye, headcanon that: Tord used to have a pet Iguana named Amund. In his adult years, his Iguana died ;-; and headcanon that: Tom has a bulldog.

btw, yes, this is just another Alternate Universe. (A Universe where Edd has a sister, Ell, and Tom has a Bulldog, Tord has an Iguana and Matt has two other friends :3 lel)

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

"Hey, Tord? Is the camera on?" My friend, Edd, asked me.

"Yeah, it's on. Go on." I replied.

Me, Tom, Edd and Matt were outside of our houses. Edd was on a skateboard, about to go through a dangerous, hellish obstacle course. Edd hasn't done skateboarding before, so I guess this will be fun. I had to record Edd and post it on YouTube, while Tom activates the traps on the obstacle course and Matt does the cheer leading.

"Edd, are you sure you want to do this?" I questioned him.

"Heck yeah! And if I get extremely hurt, please call an ambulance!" Edd threw a thumbs up at me.

"I'M STILL SURE YOU SHOULDN'T DO THIS, BUT I GUESS I CAN'T STOP YOU." I shivered.

"YAY! I BELIEVE IN YOU, EDD!" Matt cheered. 

I'm surprised he isn't a cheer leader in school, haha..

Yes, my name is Tord Larsson. My friends say I'm the shyest out of them. Only slightly shy. And besides Matt, I would be the nicest. Edd gave me a red hoodie for my birthday, but I still haven't worn it. I just prefer to wear my black jacket. Every time, I feel like I'm being watched, but really, I'm just hallucinating. My parents went overseas for their jobs and now I'm alone in the house, trying to take care of myself. I can cook, yeah.. It's just that I'm too lazy to, so I take cafeteria food home to eat. I also have an Iguana that I still love and-- OH JESUS EDD'S ARM IS BLEEDING.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

"It was worth it." said Edd, his back hunched. Luckily, he didn't have to stay at the hospital, so we were walking out.

"You literally have bandages wrapped around both of your arms. And head." Tom stated.

"And you have little band-aids on your legs." Matt mentioned.

"At least I didn't break any bones!" Edd balled his fists.

"Yeah. Surprisingly." I snickered.

"Did you post the video on YouTube?" Edd catechized.

"No. It'd be too painful to watch." I commented.

"Aw." Edd whined.

Tom told us if we needed to buy food, so we all answered 'yes.' I need some food to eat dinner, since I'm still too lazy to cook.

"Also! I got two text messages from our new friends! They asked if that we can all eat lunch together." Matt informed.

"What were their names again?" I asked.

"Um... I don't remember." Matt sweat-dropped.

"Of course." Tom sighed.

"To answer their question, I don't mind!" Edd exclaimed.

"I have free time..." I mumbled.

"What about you, Tom?" Matt asked. "I can go!"

"Um, sure." Tom answered.