Resolve

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

The clock was still ticking. It has already past 12 A.M and I'm still here,  sleeping, cuddling the futon of the table.

"NGAH!" Laurel jolted.

"I fell asleep.. uh.." Laurel put her hand on her head.

"Matt, I'm gonna use your shower..." Laurel rubbed her eyes as she got up and went to the shower.

"Mmm.." Matt mumbled. He was cuddling his body pillow of himself. I still wonder when did he become a narcissist in the first place.

But suddenly, Matt rose up and muttered, "Bathroom.." He walked with his eyes still closed, half asleep, trying to find the other bathroom, since Laurel was using the one that was close to the living-room.

As he came back, he laid back down, facing towards me, then slept. The rustling was what woke me back up. I was happy that they were helping me. It made me really happy. So then I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

*CRASHHH*

The glass door shattered. Me and Matt woke up because of the loud sound. We were frightened.

A hand got through, it unlocked the door from the inside, and the door slid open.

My phone kept buzzing. Someone was calling me, but I didn't see who it was. Matt and I rose up and the sight we saw was terrifying.

"Tord....." The guy with a mask called out. He had such a bad face and he was holding a knife with his right hand. He was wheezing.

*BRRRIIINNNGGGGGGGG*

My phone was still buzzing. I didn't see that the call was from Boris because I was still staring at the guy.

"Eek..." We sputtered.

MEANWHILE, WITH LAUREL IN THE SHOWER:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!" We cried.

Laurel was just done showering until she heard us scream. Luckily, she was wearing a towel that was covering her body.

"Matt...?!" She got out of the shower immediately and ran to the living-room.

"GUYSSSSSS?!" She made loud thumping noises. That's how you can tell how fast she's running.

When she got there, the sight she saw was disgusting to her. Matt looked back to see her screeching,

"OI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Laurel..!!" Matt shrieked.

Laurel got in a fighting position and yelled out,

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!"

But as soon as she took a running start, she accidentally slipped and her head it the wall. She was instantly knocked out. She slumped on the wall.

"LAURELLLLL!!! NOOOOOO!!!" We both yelled.

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

So things aren't going good. The ringing stopped and the guy got closer.

"Stay away from the boy... You rotten square..!" The scary man swung his knife, which made me and Tord shudder.

".... Did you just.... Insult me?!" I jolted.