Help..!

OKAY so I put a cast. If you're confused (because these characters play as themselves) they are actually playing the role of the characters. (From the manga) Like, EX: Tord plays Shinomiya's role when he's getting stalked. Ya got it?? No? Too bad.

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

AT SCHOOL:

We were already waiting for Tord to arrive at the cafeteria. My two other friends were sitting in front of us. (Laurel and Boris)

"Where's your other friend?" asked Laurel (The girl from Movie Makers)

"I... don't know.." I sweat-dropped.

"Oh, hey! There he is!" Edd pointed out. We called him over to our table.

"Who is he?" Boris (The guy that the actual Tord Larsson voiced. He's very young in this) questioned.

"Tord." Tom answered.

Tord sat down and immediately slammed his hands on the table. I shuddered.

"Help...!!" Tord mumbled.

"Huh?" We all cocked our heads.

"What's wrong? You haven't eaten a proper meal since your parents went overseas?" Tom commented.

"Do you not know how to clean your room's mess?"

"You have piles of laundry?"

"I CAN DEAL WITH ALL OF THAT!" Tord squawked.

"I mean, I'm taking cafeteria food home!" said Tord as he used his fork to grab the cafeteria food and place it in his lunchbox.

"What are you, some kind of old lady?!" We yelled.

"AND YOU CAN'T GIVE UP YOUR LUNCH! LUNCH IS IMPORTANT, TOO!" Boris informed.

"It's fine as long as I don't care how dirty my room is!"

"That's not fine at all!!"

"And it doesn't bother me that I've worn this white shirt for 5 days!"

"BUT IT BOTHERS US!!!"

We stopped yelling because the lunch ladies were giving us 'the glare'. It's creepy as heck.

"W-what I'm saying is... I get the feeling that something else is around.." Tord stuttered.

"'Something else'?" Boris pried.

"Like a ghost..? Or something like that?" Laurel added.

"It's as if someone's always watching me.. Even when I'm outside, I feel like someone's behind me!" Tord primed.

"Like yesterday! When you guys dropped me off and left, I walked to my door and saw a bag with a note that said 'please eat' hanging on the doorknob with a container of cooked food inside, y'know!" Tord mentioned, shakily. I suddenly shivered.

Whaaatt??

"Cooked food? Maybe it was someone in the neighborhood?" Boris remarked.

"They would've handed it to me in person! And I don't think anyone in my neighborhood would do that... A-anyway.." Tord looked away for a second.

"I've been so scared that I haven't been able to sleep much.." He clenched his hands.

Poor Tord...

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

"Psh, so you're just afraid to be alone?" I snickered a little.

"No!"

"Oh boy."

So.. Tord doesn't want Tom in his house, then. They all thought besides Tord and I.

"I guess I have no choice. I'll come over and help you out with some chores." I humphed.

"Thank youuuu" Tord clapped his hands and bowed.

Or does he actually not mind at all?? They thought again.

"Ohhhh myyyyy~" Laurel randomly said.

AT TORD'S HOUSE:

I walked towards Tord's room and peaked inside. The first thing I saw was a mess.

"Woah, what a mess. Okay, let's get to it!" I stretched my arms.

"Chores montage?" Tord questioned.

"Chores montage." I pointed.

I cleaned his room, getting a vacuum and cleaned his bed. I also grabbed a futon (sleeping bag, probably) and set it on the clean floor. Tord did his laundry neatly and put the towels and clothes in the basket. He also told me that he could do the cooking. I asked why he got cafeteria food and his response was because he was too lazy. I kicked his back and forced him to do the cooking. He cooked fried rice and warmed up that "Lapskaus". It was pretty good. We also cleaned the dishes.

"Well, that pretty much all it takes!" I rubbed my nose.

"Thank youuuuuu so muchh~" Tord almost teared up. I sweat-dropped.

We got up to Tord's room and I changed my clothes into my P.Js.

"Okay. Let's go to to sleep! And I get the bed. You sleep on the futon (sleeping bag..?)."

"Why do you get the bed?"

"I helped you. I need some credit."

"Fine."

"Well it looks like nothing was lurking at all!" I mentioned.

"Okay! That's good. I guess I was hallucinating after all." Tord sighed in relief.

*BRRRRIIINNGGGGG. BRRRRIIIIINGGGG. BEEP*

"Huh? A phone call? At this hour?" I wondered. Tord pulled out his phone.

"It only rang once... It's a private number.. Could someone had dialed me by mistake?" Tord wondered as well.

*BRRRRIIIIINNGGGGGG. BEEP*

Tord jolted, "Again?!"

*BRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGG. BEEP*

"H..... Hey.." I uttered.

*BRRRRRRRIIINNNNNGGGG. BEEP*

"What the heck is this?!" Tord shrieked a little.

"It keeps hanging up.." I got closer to the phone.

*DING🎵*

"Now an email?!" We both shrieked. Tord pressed the app. We were both shook. The atmosphere was so ominous.

The sender was 774fangirl.suteadd.jpg

The Recipient was Tord Larsson.

The message said,

"Who's that guy?"

We both screamed in terror. The next thing we knew was to go to the police.