Let's Catch This Stalker!

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"I swear... It's a stalker..!" Tom covered his eyes. (Or voids. He has no eyes, anyway..)

That was the first thing we heard when Tord and Tom arrived at the restaurant. Their expressions on their faces were scary. I was terribly worried.

"Did you go to the police?" I asked them.

"Yeah!! They said they can't do much currently.. But they said they'd patrol the area." Tom explained.

"Then it's very dangerous for you to be alone at home." Boris looked at Tord.

"What should I do?!" Tord shrieked.

"Ah, well... Wanna stay at my place?" Tom suggested.

"Thaannnnnnkkkkk youuuuuu." Tord pleaded.

"Ohhhhh myyyyy~" Laurel randomly said again.

Stop, Laurel. Stop that.

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

HOWEVER:

Tom's bulldog and my Iguana didn't get along. Amund is getting irritated as his dog was barking.

"Sorry.. the neighbors will complain.. Mind going over to Boris's place?" Tom offered.

"O-Okay.. Sorry.." I uttered.

AT BORIS'S PLACE:

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MONSTERRRRRRR AAAAAAAA"

"Sorry... My sister's afraid.. Could you go to Edd's place..?" Boris pleaded.

"Uh.. Sure.." I sighed. So did Amund.

EDD'S PLACE:

It seemed that Edd's cat, Ringo and Amund get along! Which was sweet.

"Yes! They finally get along! Thank god! Now I can.." I was interrupted by a click. That was the door.

"I'm home!!~" said a person that came inside the house.

Eh. Wait.. isn't that...

"Ell?!" Edd wailed.

"I got caught two-timing, so my place is a disaster! I came here to take shelter. I'm staying over!" Ell rubbed the back of her head, sticking her tongue out.

"You're awful, Ell!" Edd shot back.

I remember Ell exactly. She was Edd's older sister. The first time I met her was at Edd's house, when we were hanging out. She randomly barged in the house for some reason. She started flirting with me which made my uncomfortable and annoyed.

"Oh?! Well if it isn't Todd!" Ell exclaimed.

"It's Tord..." I corrected her.

"You're staying over, too? Seriously?! Nice!! Sleep with me in my bedroom! It'll be nice and cozy!!!--"

Edd kinda stopped her right there and grabbed my shoulders.

"Tord.. I am telling you this for your own good. I don't think you should stay over.. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!" Edd warned.

"O-Okay..!" I responded.

"Huuhhh?! What?? I'm not gonna do anything, I swear!" Ell whined.

"I am so sorry for having a family like this!" Edd apologized.

SOMEWHERE, SITTING ON A BENCH, NEAR THE CONVENIENT STORE

The wind blew away some leaves. It's already 7:00 P.M. Me and Edd tried to call Laurel. She's one of our only hopes left.

"Laurel's place is big, so she should have room for you." Edd dialed.

"Okay... Thanks." I replied.

HOWEVER:

"While I'd be happy to say yes... Being the only daughter, my dad's not gonna allow it. Besides, I can't guarantee Tord's safety." Laurel informed.

"T-True... Sorry for calling, goodbye." Edd hung up.

....... I WAS OUT OF OPTIONS!! WHAT SHOULD I DO, NOW?!

I felt so miserable that my head was hanging down. I was so disappointed that I squeezed my bag of clothes. And Amund. Edd patted me on the back.

"For now, I'll buy us something warm. You stay here. Let's think about what to do while having a drink." Edd waved as he walked to the convenient store.

"*sigh* What should I do? And I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stay at Matt's place, either.." I sighed louder.

*rustle rustle*

I heard rustling. What was that..? Wait, no. That was from behind--

Someone came out of the bushes behind me. Their sickened hands grabbed my shoulders. I was so frightened that I couldn't scream, nor look behind me.

"How many guys' houses are you planning to go to?" They wheezed. I felt their breath behind my ear. They clenched his hands on my shoulders.

"....?!" I still couldn't scream. Even if I wanted to. I just couldn't. I shuddered so much, my legs starting shaking.

"HEY!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Edd came out of the convenient store quickly with the warm drinks in the bags he was carrying. It was as if he came to the scene like a superhero, trying to save me.

The person ran away, hiding in the bushes so Edd wouldn't see their face. Edd dropped the bags and yelled,

"WAIT!!" He reached out his hand to grab the person, but failed.

"DAMN!! They ran off.. Are you okay?! Who was that?!" Edd grabbed my shoulders.

When he saw the face I was making, his expression softened to a sad expression. I was absolutely terrified of what just happened. I started crying a bit, trembling.

"....." Edd had nothing to say and we walked to Matt's house.

AT MATT'S HOUSE

We all had a meeting at Matt's room. Surprisingly, he was awake. And he actually allowed me at his house!

"So... we can't take this lightly.." Edd stated. We all stared at his direction.

"Let's catch the stalker!" Edd announced. We all nodded.

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL UPDATE TODAY CUZ MY GOAL IS TO COMPLETE THIS STORY TODAY SO I CAN MOVE ON TO SWITCHED! BECAUSE SCHOOL IS ALMOST HERE OKAY

----------------------------

and my sister's birthday will be coming soon as well. so i'll be away from the computer for a while too i guess.

----------------------------

mmmmm turd u have some tru frens here

----------------------------

da best frens

----------------------------