The Stalker Is....!

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

Edd started explaining about the plan about "How to catch the stalker." All of us were listening, for Tord of course.

"First, we'll have Boris wear Tord's coat, scarf, and the clothes Tord was wearing... And get the culprit think that it's Tord." Edd explained the first part as Boris puts on my coat and wears the hoodie to cover himself.

"We decided that Boris will disguise as Tord because he has a similar voice of Tord's. He'll also have to wear contacts instead of his glasses." Tom added.

"Tom and I will take 'Tord' home, A.K.A, Boris, pretending to watch over him. There, we wait for the culprit."

"The REAL Tord and Laurel will be on standby at Matt's house. If anything happens, we let each other know right away." Tom finishes Edd's explanation.

Everyone has already done what they were suppose to do. Edd, Tom and Boris have already gotten inside of Tord's house with weapons. Edd is currently hiding in the hallways with a frying pan, waiting for the culprit that could possibly pop out from the windows.

Tom is at Tord's room, sitting on his bed, waiting for the culprit that could also possibly pop out of his window as he is holding a harpoon.

Boris had the guts to wait right at his front door, holding a golf club.

Meanwhile, I am sitting on the floor of my living-room with my legs under the futon of my End Table and my body pillow of myself behind my back, comforting me. Tord's pet was also cuddling under the table with the futon covering it's back. Our phones were also out on the table, just in case if one of them call.

The clock was ticking. It was already almost 12:00 A.M. Time flies so fast.

"I hope.. everyone's okay.." I stared at the clock, sweat-dropping. For some reason, I keep twinging.

"I... called you guys to help me today and yesterday.. I must be causing you problems, sorry.." Tord apologized. I was about to say something that would deny what he just said, but then he said,

"Although... I'm glad that you're all here for me.." Tord smiled. Laurel and I gave a heartwarming smile, too.

"Hehe! That's right, Tord! Before, you were just a loner who was hot and cold!" Laurel snickered.

"Huh?!"

"Wait-- Laurel! Don't mention that to him.." I told her.

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

A certain person finally came by with a bag. They sneaked up on the door and hung the bag of food on the door knob. Of course, I had to take action.

"Heh heh heh.." They snickered a little. It sounded so feminine.

3

2

1

BOOM

"GOTCHA NOWWW!!!" I kicked the door open, which made them fall. I took out my harpoon and was about to stab 'em, but Edd held me back.

Instead, I tackled them and yelled,

"TAKE THAT!!" I pulled off their hat.

And to our surprise.. that person was female.. and she was..

"THE CASHIER FROM THE CONVENIENT STORE?!" Me and Edd shouted in confusion. Boris didn't know who this girl was, but he was sorta surprised.

"IT WAS YOU?!" Edd angrily yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU STALKER?!" I started neck-locking her.

"GYAAA!! Y-YOU'RE WRONG! WE AREN'T STALKERS! WE'RE..." She pleaded for mercy-- wait.

"Did you just say... 'we'?" Boris asked. Many other female and male people came out of their hiding places. Some slipped out of the corners of alleys, one came out of a trash can, one came out of the bushes, one climbed out under the car, one got out of the corner of another house, and another came out of.... the ground..?

"We are Tord Larsson's fanclub.. THE FANGIRLS AND BOYS OF TORD LARSSON! SIR!" They all took out their right hand and placed it on their chests.

"Recently, we head that Tordle was living alone.. So we couldn't just stand by and do nothing!" One of the fangirls said.

That pissed us off.

"We've been patrolling the area so a robber can't enter Tordtilla's house!" One of the girls said again.

That pissed us off more.

"And we just sent homemade side dishes and fresh fruits for the princess's health!" One of the fanboys randomly said.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL A STALKER!!!" I shouted them off.

"WE'LL WIN IF WE TAKE YOU TO COURT!! THIS IS ABUSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU KNOW?!" Boris told 'em.

"AND DON'T CALL HIM WEIRD NAMES! ESPECIALLY PRINCESS! WHO CALLS HIM THAT??" Edd yelled, confused.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" I stomped. We were all screeching. Let's just hope no one wakes up in this neighborhood..

"Sending messages, crank calling, suddenly grabbing shoulders from behind? That's totally not cool, y'know!" I said, angrily.

"Huh?" The cashier girl turned to me.

"Lame!" I glared.

"Huuuhhh?!"

"What..?" Edd inquired.

"We didn't do that! We would never!" The cashier sweat-dropped.

"Ya gonna play dumb?!" I crossed my arms.

"I'm serious! What, is our motto, guys?" She announced for the rest to answer.

"NO TOUCHING! ONLY LOOKING!" They raised their fists.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YA BOASTING FOR, YA DAMN STALKERS!!!" I chased them.

"What..? Wait, so then.. What was..?" Edd looked at Boris.

"Could it be... There's another stalker around..?!" Boris shrieked as he tried to resolve.