Cute maid (lemon)

"Come on Len, just let me see how cute you are!" shouted Kaito as he knocked on the bathroom door.
      "This is so embarrassing. I thought you loved me!" Len yelled back.
  "But I do! I just think maybe it will look nice on you, so come out of the bathroom!"
 "Fine but don't blame me if I look bad," Len mumbled. He opened the door and slowly stepped out to reveal a maids outfit. 
  "LEEEEEEEEEEEEN YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!" screeched Rin, as she had just come from her room. 
 "Kaito, please hide me," whispered Len. Kaito picked Len up and ran off into Kaito's bedroom.
"U-Uhm, Kaito why are we here?"
     "I think you know why." Len blushed as Kaito had set him down on his bed. 
 "W-We're not doing that are we?" 
   "Course not, that's for later," smirked Kaito as he got on top of the younger male. He slid part of the maid outfit to reveal the boy's shoulders.
   "Kaito don't you d-" but he was cut off by Kaito's lips meeting his but only for a second. The boy pouted. "S-Stop teasing me!" 

     "Oh okay."

 Kaito went back to kissing Len making the kiss deeper by the minute. They finally broke the kiss, Len taking in a deep breath, and Kaito slowly biting at Len's neck. He kept getting lower and lower until the material cut him off. He growled and ripped the dress off and continued.  

      Len blushed like crazy and looked away, afraid to see what Kaito would do next.

  The older male's lips finally reached Len's boxer's.

          "That's enough for now," he laughed, then got up. 
   "W-What that's not fair," Len said, still blushing. "N-N-Now it's my turn," he mumbled looking at Kaito's lower region.
         "I doubt that," Kaito said,sitting besides Len and petting his head. 
   'His hair is so soft,' thought Kaito as he continued petting. Just then, Len shoved Kaito down on the bed and took both layers that covered the older male's area. He blushed and started licking at his member. He slowly got faster, listening to Kaito's moans get louder. Then, Kaito grabbed the younger boy's head and shoved it farther down. Len gagged, but he didn't stop sucking. 

        Once again Kaito shoved Len's head down, but this time he came. Len blushed, sat up, and swallowed all of it. He crawled besides Kaito and hugged him. The blue haired male wrapped his arm around Len. Len dozed off with Kaito watching and smiling.

        "You cute maid," he whispered.