Call Me Crazy

Len had found himself backed up into a corner, tears running down his face. His ex-boyfriend was in front of him, smiling creepily.
           "K-Kaito what's wrong with you?!" he shouted, trying to find some way to get out.
           "Nothing my love, it's just not fair all those other people get to try and take you away from me," he answered, pulling a knife out.
                  "You took her didn't you? The reason she did was because of you, wasn't it?"
        "I had nothing to do Tei's death. She killed herself when she confessed her love~" he purred.
                  "She did nothing wrong! What if I wanted to be loved by her?? You took that happiness away!" Len screamed, tears of anger falling down.
                "I know you don't love her, no one except me, can love you~"
        Len let out a scream shoving Kaito to the ground.
       "Mmm, that's one way to do it~" he smirked, putting the knife away. "My my Lenny, you're turning red~! Are you that mad at me~?" he let out a laugh as he pulled Len down.
              He softly kissed the blond, slowly getting a bit messy with it.  Len didn't pull away. He found himself wanting more of Kaito.
                     'How can this happen?! He killed Tei and probably other students!' he thought.
          "I see you're falling for me," the man said, sitting himself up. The boy nodded, a sudden feeling of lust overwhelming him. "Good, then let's take this somewhere more private!"

              Len slowly followed behind Kaito as they walked to Kaito's house. Rin and all of Len's other family members were home.
                Kaito led him to a small room, shutting the door behind him.
      "Lenny~ Let's play Master~!" he said, letting out a moan as he undressed.
               "W-What?" Len looked away, obviously flustered by the sudden noise.
          "Be my master Lenny. Do all kinds of naughty things to me~!" Kaito let out another moan, this time it was louder.
         The man cuffed his left hand to the bed.
                "H-Hurry Master, do something bad to me~!"
         Len walked over to Kaito, cuffing the man's other hand.
                   "I don't think you should tell your master what to do," he snarled, attacking Kaito's neck with biting and kissing. Kaito let out loud gasps as Len finally hit the right spot.
                 "M-Master!" Kaito let out a loud moan. Len slowly got up, leaving Kaito a whimpering mess already.
                 The blond boy got down close to Kaito's member and slowly began licking at it. More of Kaito's moans filled the air.
                 Once Len was satisfied with what he'd done with his mouth, he slowly lowered himself onto Kaito's member. He let out a cry from the pain and waited.
          He slowly began to ride Kaito's member letting out little gasps as Kaito nipped at his chest.
They moaned out each other's names until Kaito lost control and snapped the cuffs. He grabbed the boy's small body and pinned him down to the ground, thrusting into him, speed slowly increasing.
               They climaxed together, leaving each other as nothing more but puddy.
       "S-So this is w-what you really w-wanted?" Len asked. Kaito nodded and pulled the boy close. "W-Well Kaito," the boy mumbled, "I love you now," he whispered, kissing Kaito. They both soon fell asleep in each other's arms.