Online Love

"Alright, I can do this," I said looking at the screen, blushing intensely. I moved my mouse towards the "start" button. I sat for a few seconds really thinking on if I should do this. Rin told me that I should test it out, and see if this was what I liked.
                 Yes, I Len Kagamine, was playing a dating simulator. I never felt attracted to any females, and then Rin brought up the idea of being gay. I didn't hate males nor was I attracted to them, but it was worth a try. 

                    I clicked start, deciding it was time to test it out. I typed my name in, and a cute blue haired boy popped up. 

             "Hello Len! I'm Kaito," he greeted, smiling. 
       'Wow, this is amazing,' I thought to myself. I shook my head. If I got attracted to random characters in a game I'd never be able to get a boyfriend in real life.

               "You look very pretty today," said Kaito. I frowned realizing he must've been programmed for girls. 
            'No good,' I thought. 
         I noticed Kaito standing there keeping his plain smile. I let out a frustrated groan and ruffled my hair a bit. I close my computer and rolled away from my desk, biting my thumb and pondering on another choice. 
          "HEY RIN!" I yelled, hoping for her to answer. She keep rushing up the stairs and burst into my room. 

          "Is this it?! Did you realize you were gay?!" she asked, jumping up and down. 

      "No, I couldn't do it, it didn't feel real enough," I muttered, staring at the ground and biting my thumb once again. 
             She sighed. "Why don't you just join some chatting site or something? I'm sure you could find someone to fit your...expectations," and with that she walked out of my room, slamming the door in what I could only assume was annoyance. 

              I flipped open my computer to see Kaito frowning. I found myself amazed at this. 
         "Y-You're a guy??" he stuttered. I stared in shock. 

          "H-He heard that?!" I shrieked, blushing.

        "I'm still here you know," he commented. 
             "How can you hear me?"
        "Well for one, I've got ears!" 

             "No shit," I muttered, giving a glare to the man on my screen. 

         "Wow, wow, wow. Wow. No need to be so sassy," his eyes widened as if the sudden swear word actually shocked him. 
         I slightly smiled. 
        "Are you gay or something?" he asked. 
      "Why do you want to know? Are ya interested?"
     "It'd be a lie if I said no. Your personality seems cute, and it's nice to see you all flustered," he chuckled. 

           I could feel myself blushing again. 

    "Yeah like that," he said, grinning. It only made me blush more. 
          "Is your actual name Kaito?"
     "Uh yeah? What, did you think I was just going to put something random?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. I nodded. He looked a little taken back, but quickly dropped the act, grinning again. 

            I could feel an emotion welling up in my heart. 

       "Say are you a real person?" I asked Kaito. He only laughed. I felt a little nervous, but I could tell he meant no harm. 

           "Why not take a break, we can talk again later!" 

    I agreed and turned off the game, thinking about that.

       I continued to talk with Kaito, having multiple conversations about random things. I realized I'd fallen in love with whoever pulled the strings behind him. He was really funny and would be there in frustrating times, attempting to comfort me. He revealed that he was an actual person and used this to see if he could find someone to fit him, and even gave me some of his account names so I could add him. I felt lucky being this close to him. 

           He never talked about himself though, which I felt a little odd about. I hate talking about just me. 
           Our chats would go on for hours until he asked me a question one day.

      "You want to meet each other?" I could feel my hands get cold as I nervously typed yes. I'm really introverted, and meeting someone  who would be completely new to me scared me kinda.
       "You don't seem so sure," he said, looking puzzled. "Everything is okay right?"
         "I'm just nervous," I said, awkwardly.

                "That's okay, I am too, but I've been wanting to meet you for awhile now!"
        "S-Same actually!" I could feel my mood being lifted, and a feeling of safety surround me.
           "Where do you live," 

            "Around Sachiko Park. Is that anywhere near you?"

            Kaito's face brightened as he nodded. I could feel happiness running throughout my body. 

             The next day I packed my stuff and told Rin I was going out for a bit. I'd been talking with Kaito so much anyway, so it'd be nice to go out and get some exercise.

           I crossed the street and noticed someone standing by a tree looking down at his phone. I could feel my heart skip a beat as I got closer to the park.

            He looked up. I could see some blue hair dye, but a bit of brown hair was somewhere in the mix. He wore a sweatshirt with a scarf and a nice pair of jeans. We stared at each other for a bit. 
         "Len?" he asked. I'd never heard is voice before. It was smooth, and slightly deep. 
    I nodded and watched as the biggest smile ever appeared on his face. 
          "It's so great to finally meet you!" he shouted, pulling me close.

          'Nonono, stop you're making me blush,' I thought to myself as he continued to hug me. 

    "I can finally say this with actual emotion," he chirped, letting go of me. 
                   I stared at him in confusion. I could feel my ears heating up. 

        "Len!! I'm in love with you!"

                  My heart exploded with happiness. 

         "I love you too Kaito! I'm so glad we got to meet each other!" 

             "Len, will you be my boyfriend?" I nodded, feeling his arms wrapped around me. 
        I guess that game was worth it.