Can I jump? (idk wot this is)

WARNING THIS HAS SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS! MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE! SORRY! STILL LEN X KAITO BUT FLUFF?! I DON'T HATE GAYS OR ANYTHING ITS JUST FOR THE FANFIC SORRY

Len cried as he looked up to see Gakupo smirking. 

    "You stupid kid. Why are you still here? Don't you have some building to jump off? he snapped as Len continued to cry. 

        "You stupid gay! You're just a virus so go on and end it already!" he continued yelling. He kicked Len in the side. 
       "Gakupo! Leave my brother alone!" Rin shouted as she came up behind him. 
      "But sweetie he's a pest. He'll infect the school," he said looking at her with puppy eyes. 
  "He's not worth the time," she said making a gag face. Len looked down and cried even harder. He got up and ran off. He ran into the school where he heard whispers. By now everyone knew that he had a crush on the best male singer in the school, Kaito. He ran into his class to see some students trashing his desk. He felt tears in his eyes as he ran into the bathroom. He wiped his tears away and looked at himself.

      "I'm such a mistake..." he mumbled as he started crying. "Gakupo was right. I'm a virus. I should just end it all. Right here in this bathroom," he mumbled as tears came pouring out of his eyes. He dropped to the ground and stared at his hands. 

      "M-Maybe if I slit my wrists," he whispered. 
 He looked up to see Kaito. Of all people Kaito stood there frowning. 
         "Len, are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Len looked up then immediately looked away to hide the tears. 
         "Y-Yeah I'm alright," he whispered, "Just a little sad that's all."

  "Well you can always come to me if you need to talk with someone," 

        "T-Thanks but I'm just going to head up to the roof," the blonde mumbled. He got up and ran to the door where the stairs were. 

          "HEY YOU FINALLY GONNA KILL YOURSELF???" shouted Gakupo as a few others snickered. 

    "No," he whispered then ran up the stairs and opened the door. Len looked around and held his breath. He walked to the edge. 

           "I should jump.." he mumbled and sat on the rail. The door opened and there stood Kaito. 
      "Len get off of there now," snapped Kaito who seemed angry, that he was there. 

           "I deserve this Kaito! I'm a disgusting freak.." he whispered looking down. He then felt arms wrap around his waste and take him down. 

       "No you're not. You're my boyfriend," he mumbled, "a-and I love you," he said blushing as he pulled the younger boy close. 

          "Y-You love me?" Len questioned. 

   Kaito nodded. 

         "Y-You're really cute and nice, I love your voice too," he said hugging the boy tighter. Len hugged back till Kaito let go.  
           The roof door opened. 
      "You parasites," Gakupo hissed as he charged at Len and shoved him over the rail. 

     Len tried to grab the rail but all he saw was Kaito fighting with Gakupo. 
           "I love you too Kaito..." he whispered and closed his eyes.
         A few years had passed since that incident. Len somehow survived the fall and was now living with Kaito. He had multiple broken bones. Gakupo and his group were suspended and Gakupo was sent to jail for an attempted murder. Len was doing fine and seemed much happier. His family still didn't like him but he didn't mind. Kaito seemed to be the only one that cared and Kaito was really the only one Len loved. Of course he made friends after that, but he wouldn't really go anywhere with them if Kaito wasn't there. Kaito found it cute and this embarrassed Len, but they both loved each other very much.