The Unica Hija

In the depths of the night there is a shadow lurking in the darkness. The shadow jumped over the high wall after taking off the shoes she was wearing. When the shadow entered the courtyard of the mansion, she moved slowly until she reached the back door. Dinukot niya ang susi sa bulsa ng shorts na suot. Kaagad siyang ngumiti nang makuha ito. She carefully opened the door and then walked into the house. Even though the light was off, she could still see the high stairs leading to the target, to her room.

Tip toe.

Tip toe.

Tip toe.

"What do you think you're doing?" I stopped and froze.

"D-Dada?" I turned to Dada at the same time as the light turned on.

"It's late at night and you're acting like a thief!" He said angrily.

"S-Sorry Dada." I bow down to apologize.

"Sorry? Palagi ka na lang bang pag papasensyahan, Rebecca?"

"But Dada..."

"Where have you been?" He asked still angry.

"Today is Yuki's birthd..."

"And do you think I'll believe with your reasoning?!" Parang lalo lang siyang nagalit dahil sa sinabi ko. "You're an archi, but what you're doing is contrary to your profession! You're like an uneducated one!"

"That's too much." I pretended to cry. But the truth is, it has no effect on me anymore. Since I came back to this province, he has done nothing but lecture me. He has said all the hurtful words to me. Nakakamanhid din pala. I smirk.

"And what do you want me to do? Ang konsintihin ka?" He yelled again which just came out of my other ear.

Boring. All I want right now is to sleep because I'm tired from our gimmick earlier.

"What happened? It's almost two in the morning but you two, still arguing?" I smiled as Mi came down. My super Mi. Yey!

"Pagsabihan mo ang anak mo, Amanda." Dada turned his back on us after giving me a deadly look.

"What is it again, Becky?" Mi turned to me. "If you want to hang out with your friends, just please tell us and if possible don't stay up late."

"Hindi po namin namalayan ang oras." Pagdadahilan ko. Iyon naman palagi ang palusot ko sa kanila. Ang totoo ay wala na kaming pakialam sa oras kapag magkakasama kami ng mga kaibigan ko. Ika nga, live your life to the fullest. Masama bang sundin ang motto na 'yon?

"Listen to me, Becky. We gave you a best education dahil gusto naming mapabuti ka. H'wag mo naman sanang sayangin lahat, anak." Kakaiba talagang mag sermon si Mi. Mahinahon. Hindi katulad ni Dada na halos mabingi ako sa lakas ng boses niya.

"I'm sorry, Mi."

She smiled lightly then caressed my hair. "Alright, go to sleep. I know you're tired." I smiled because like the previous ones, I got through their punishment again.

Best actress, Becky. I smirk with the thought.

"Thank you, Mi. Goodnight." I kissed her cheek. Paakyat na ako sa hagdan ng may bigla akong maisip.

Saan kaya kami sunod na gi-gimick?

..