9. The kiss

We start the movie. And it's just scary pictures and creepy music. Typical. I can see him look up at me to see my reaction and he knows I'm not feeling it.

"This is just the beginning! Don't start judging it already!" He yells. We both laugh. He has an adorable laugh I just love hearing it.

Okay. I got to admit, this movie is giving me goosebumps. But I haven't given in yet. But for some reason I feel like I'm about to. The blood on the sheets. That scared the living shit out of me. I almost cried. But I still didn't give in.

Then. The old lady tries to communicate with the son, and that's where I broke. I screamed and hid in Michael's shoulder. But the next thing that happened just got me in the heart.

"Don't hide. Just look at me." He said, lifting my chin to look at him. I look into his beautiful green eyes while the commotion in the tv was flashing lights. We just smiled at each other. Then the smile faded. And we both knew what was about to happen. He leaned in very slightly. Hinting for me if what was about to happen was okay. I leaned in. Then he softly placed his lips into mine. Holding my head while I kiss him back. My heart fluttered and my ears popped with fire works. That's a good thing. Right?

It has been about 30 seconds and we finally let go. We both smiled at each other and he grabbed my shoulder. Pulling me next to him and putting the covers over me.

"..is this a date? 'Cause if it is, it's the best one I've ever had." he said softly.

"The truth is, I really wanted it to be." I say. Hiding my face in his chest.

"Yeah. Me too." And the whole day, we watched any movie that we could find just so we could be together longer.

Sorry this is a very short chapter. All the good drama will be in the next one so be patient. Thank you!

Love, faith. ☺️