Chapter 4: The Late Of The Evening

Me and Tammy sat up in bed and stared at the TV.It took a few Googles before I could figure out how to cook spaghetti and meatballs even though it was a simple recipe.
Tammy sat on the right side of the bed with her legs over mine while she twirled the fork in the spaghetti.

I sat next to her and shoveled meatballs in my mouth and watched Fraiser at the same time.Chi was sleeping at the foot of the bed with his legs up in the air and his eyes rolled back in his head.It was a disturbing way of sleeping but if was happy then I won't mess with it.

Tammy guffawed at a joke and struggled to keep the spaghetti in her mouth.I snickered at Tammy's face with her cheeks puffed and her face red.
"How's the food?" I asked.
"It's good, your a fine chef" Tammy spoke with spaghetti stuffed in her mouth.

"I got the recipe of the internet" I informed her.
"But you made it taste decent."
"Decent? I've heard enough from you" I said and pushed a meatball in between her lips.

Tammy chewed and swallowed the food then turned down the volume on the TV.
"What are we doing tomorrow?" Tammy said to me.
"I was thinking maybe we could go for a hike or something" I awnsered.
"That's sounds neat and we could bring little Chi with us."

Tammy pulled Chi over to her and rustled his fur.I petted Chi's head and kissed Tammy on her soft lips.
"You ready for bed Tammy?"
"I'm pooped is what I am."
Tammy got off the bed and went into the bathroom to remove her makeup and I walked to the kitchen.

I checked the front door to make sure it was locked and when I was sure it was safe I turned around to face the kitchen counter.
The suprise was tremendous as I noticed the knife Tammy found underneath the road was stuck straight up.It's blade was stuck inside the polished marble with it's handle in he air.

I crept toward it and carefully wrapped my hand around the handle.I slowly removed the blade from the marble and as a centipede slithered out of the crack.
I felt a surge of bloodlust in my hand and a rage full force make me impale the knife through the centipede.

I stepped back shocked at my violent behavior.In fact I was so shocked I didn't hear Tammy strut into the room.
"Flare are you ready for bed I've got a surprise for y-....What are you doing with the knife?" Tammy stuttered.

It toke a minute for my thoughts to get in order.
"A centipede crawled out of a crack in the counter" I explained.
"Oh well good thing you killed it now wipe off the counter and come to bed."

I toke the knife out of the centipede and I placed it's body inside a napkin and threw it in the trash.I went to Tammy who waited in the hallway and she out here hands over my eyes.
"Whoa what are you doing?" I said anticipating what was next.
"I'm going to make all your worries disappear now just let me take you into the bedroom Don't try to peek."

Tammy ushered me into the bedroom and sat me down on the edge of the bed and then she left for a little bit but I didn't open my eyes.
A heavy object sat down in my lap and I assumed it was Tammy.
"Ok open you eyes" Now I knew Tammy was in my lap.
I peeled my eyelids apart and saw Tammy with a huge smile on her face and two bottles of champagne in her hands.

"Oh my God I fucking love you!" I shouted excitedly and stole a bottle of champagne from her hand.
"Wow you are tired aren't you!" Tammy giggled.
"Hell yeah baby let's drink up!" I placed my hand around the cork and popped it off.
"Wait a minute Flare, wait a minute!"
Tammy stole back the bottle and placed it on a shelf.
"What?" I said eager to get wasted.
"I was hoping we could....ya know" Tammy vaugly said.

"We could what?" I was getting impatient.
"We've been dating for awhile now and I've felt that with everything you've done for me today I think it's time we become more intimate with each other."
"Really intimate with each other? Why don't you just say you want to have sex instead of sounding like a moron."

"I'm sorry I've never asked someone before."
"They had to pay you first right?"
"Shut up you asshole!" Tammy placed the last bottle down and pushed me back onto the bed.Tammy crawled on top of me and Chi jumped off the bed then ran into the kitchen.
"Where's he going?"I spoke.
"Who cares" said Tammy and she slammed the door shut with her foot.

Tammy told me to lift my arms up and I did but I was a little scared about how quick she wanted to go with this.
Tammy put the fabric of my shirt in her fist and steadily moved it up my chest until it passed over my shoulders and she tossed it on the floor.

Tammy set her palms on my abs and dragged her fingers up my chest to my shoulders and repeated rubbing my torso harder each time.
"I always thought you looked better without a shirt on don't you think?" Tammy said with a dreamy look in her eyes.
"As long as you think so."

Tammy moved her hands to my belt buckle and she unclipped it.Tammy slid the belt out of the pant loops and dropped it next to my shirt.I put my hands in her shirt and tickled her ribs.
"Stop that Flare, no teasing" Tammy complained through giggles.
"I'm not teasing you I'm just playing around."

I pushed the the shirt over her head and dropped it off the bed.Tammy hooked her fingers inside my pants and I shuddered.Tammy paced herself as she pulled down my pants and off my ankles.
I was now left in only my underwear and Tammy in her bra and pants.

"No fair you have to much clothes" I whimpered.
"What's not fair is that you still have clothes on" Tammy retorted.
I flipped Tammy over onto her back and I hastily tore the denim off her legs.My animal lust started to emerge and Tammy could tell.I stod still in front of the bed Tammy layed on then jumped on top of her and started to french kiss her.

We both rolled around on the bed with our bodies grinding against each other for awhile when Tammy decided to move it along.My mouth hung open in awe when she peeled off her panties and revealed to me her vagina.
"Are you sure about this Tammy?" I said last minute.
"Fuck yes!" Tammy announced and spread herself out on the bed.

I unknowingly stepped up to the edge of the bed and removed my boxers.When I feet myself relived of restraint I just followed what my body told me to do and I placed Tammy's legs on my shoulders.I reared back my hips and thrusted inside of Tammy making her moan with pleasure.

"Oh my God fuck me Flare!" Tammy shouted in ecstasy.
I move my hips faster and my hands clamped around Tammy's thin waist.It felt fucking awesome going in and out of Tammy's sexy body I used up energy I never knew I had in me.
"Uh so damn big!" Tammy groaned.

"Am I to big for you Tammy do you want me to stop?" I asked then moving my position to on top of her on the bed.
"Oh fuck!-uh-uh-no keep going!"
I pushed all of member inside of Tammy and I kept it inside for a second while my orgasm started to begin.

"Do you want my cum Baby?" I felt my abs tighten and my member fill.
"Yes Flare cum inside me I want this so much!" Tammy gropped my biceps and her body grew tighter.
I released my orgasm and fill Tammy's vagina up with my semen.

"Oh fuck that feels good" I'd never felt such a heavily feeling in my entire life.
I rolled off of Tammy next to her on the bed and she breathed about fifty breaths a second.
"You....are....a fucking....beast Flare" Tammy said between breaths.
"Oh shit I just remembered my no sex before marriage promise"I slapped my forehead.

"Who gives a fuck you were amazing!"
"Did you ever get laid like that before when you worked at the club?"
"Never has someone gone so deep inside me Flare."
"Remember it's all yours Tammy anytime of the day just ask and I'll make it worth your while."
"Your so fucking smug about your dick size aren't you Flare?"

"Well it sounded like I gave you a hard time trying to get used to my size."
"We'll talk about this later I'm sleepy" Tammy rolled over on her side.
"Sleep right after sex come on now?" I said in disbelief.
"You'll find some way to make it fun" Tammy yawned before closing her eyes.
"You're right about that" I said out loud.

I understand crossed Tammy's legs and spreaded her thighs so I could push my member back inside her vagina.
"So huge" Tammy shivered.
We slept the nights with our bodies touching each other and I wouldn't have it any other way.