✨Chapter three✨

I awoke to my dad standing right in front of my face.

"aaaaaaaaggggh!" I screamed. "Dad what the heck?!"

My dad smiled apologetically "sorry but you dont want to miss the first opening day!! The gates open at 8 so be ready!!!!"

"Speaking of what's the time?" I mumbled in response groggily.

"7:08 to be exact" he replied as cheerful as ever.

Ughh time to rise with the farmers.

My dad just chuckled at the look on my face as he left the room.

~~~*~~~

By 7:50 I was ready.

I was wearing my off-white knitted sweater from forever 21, tribal leggings -a favorite of mine- and my classic uggs with the bows on the back.

I still had 10 minutes so I decided to go watch "the opening of the gates" or whatever they called it.

The walk wasn't very far but I was still long enough for me to enjoy the quiet and calm of Main Street USA. In a few minutes until this place would be packed with people hurrying to get to rides, waiting to see characters, or just strolling around and shopping. It was then I realized not every teenager got to live in Disney world and so maybe I could come to like my circumstance.

When I got there they had already started so I just let myself onto the train balcony with my VIP pass as the "conductor" and a cheery looking family said the "magic words" A couple yards away.

Luckily far enough away from them that nobody seemed to notice me so, Not wanting to disturb anybody I crept over to the side.

The view was pretty awesome I had to admit. Everyone was packed and focused on the ceremony, the air was charged with the excitement of the little girls and boys eager to start their trip at the happiest place on earth.

Before I knew it the ceremony had ended and hundreds of people were rushing through the gates, jarring me out of my stupor.

"It's quite a sight isn't it?" Said the old man that was sweeping up glitter from behind me.

"Yeah it's pretty awesome." I responded smiling.

"Wait a minute, are you one of those preppy princess characters here?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"Nah, my dad is just the director of performance here." I said.

"Good because I would hope your not." Them "princesses" be a struttin about as if they er the real thang"

He replied the venom in his voice clearly apparent.

"Yeah they don't sound like nicest" I said relived that I didn't do something wrong to upset him.

"Well I best be a gettin on ma way, see you around missus'."

"Bye"

One friend down about a million to go.

~~~*~~~

The next day I made my way over to the studio where auditions would be held.

After a quick stop at starbucks ( thank god they have one, or I die)

And a look at some vintage shoes in a store window.

And a quick hello to the janitor that I met yesterday, whose name I learned was Bill.

By the time I got there I was a few minutes late, ugh my dad is going to kill me, I mumbled as I stepped into the elevator.

I quickly jammed my finger on the level 4 button, it seemed as if the doors wouldn't close fast enough.

The elevator started up but then it slowed down, when I realized that we were stopping at the next floor.

Come on, come on, come on!!! I chanted, but stopped when the most attractive guy Ive ever seen walked into the elevator.

-

-

-

Hey guuuiiiiiiize! So I thought I'd wait a few chapters to introduce myself but I couldn't wait and so here I am!!! My names Torie and I will be doing the best I can to make sure you absolutely love this story!!!!! I have like 0 reads right now to the few of you who read this, ENJOY!!!!💕💕💕💕

-xoxo T