✨Chapter two✨

As soon as the plane landed I felt the butterflies erupt and a million worries shot through my mind.
What if I get lost in the park?
What if I loose my VIP pass?
What if I can't figure out how to order clothes online?

*bing bing bing*

I quickly checked my phone to see who the text was from,

Sam: thinking about you <3

That settled it. Right when we got off the terminal I quickly walked into the bathroom and I had a really good cry.
Why did this happen to me? I had finally finished crawling my way to the top of popularity, gotten Sam, my lifelong crush to go out with me, and felt like I belonged. And then my dad had to take my whole life and throw it away just to re create a crappy new one.

~~~*~~~

"Well what do you think?" My dad said as he drove the car through the back gates.
"It's nice" I said trying not to give out any sign that I was ready to curl up in a ball and die.
The small apartment that would be our home for 15 Years was small and was stationed above a large candy shop. The place looked like a hotel which I have to admit was pretty awesome. My room had a king sized bed with plush dark and light blue cushions. Directly to the left the bed was a window overlooking Main Street in the far right corner was a fair sized walk in closet and a little alcove held a 50 inch tv. Beside my bed was a small desk and across from that was a small-ish white leather couch, heck I could get used to this.

~~~*~~~

I checked the time on my iPhone, 5:47 dinner time! I met my dad in the small kitchenette trying to cook a lasagna in the seemingly microscopic stove. "Omg dad!" I squealed as he set the heat on the oven to a temperature equivalent to the sun itself. "Your going to set this place on friggin fire!!!!!" My dad looked up obviously oblivious to his dangerous cooking skills.
"Let me try" I said scooting past him to set the oven to a temperature that wouldn't create a fire that could end the human race itself.
A half an hour later I realized that home ec finally paid off. The cheese was just right and I felt like the sauce was from tomatoes just picked this morning not crammed into a box for who knows how long.
I carried a plate into the living area where my dad was watching Peter Pan . "Daaaaaaaaad? Why are you watching this?" I asked concern filling my voice.
"Don't worry honey your old man isn't losing his marbles, I have a character audition in two days and Peter Pan is one of them." He replied with a completely straight face.
After a few minutes Of watching people fly he said, "hey! Why don't you come?" Enthusiastically.
"Ummmmm sure" I said not wanting to disappoint my dad.
Little did I know everything will have changed from that one decision.