✨Chapter four✨

His eyes.

Wow just wow.

They were blue like the ocean with brown "exploding" from the pupil. Making his eyes look like fireworks that my Mom and Dad and I used to set off on New Years.

His hair was a dusty chestnut brown swept to the side.

He was wearing a blue shirt with jeans and black converse, so he should have looked messy but it gave him a rugged sort of charm.

"Are you auditioning too?" He said His voice bringing me back to reality.

"W-what?" I stammered back, knowing for sure I sounded like an idiot.

"For roles, here I mean." He replied with a half sort of smile. God this boy was gorgeous.

"Ummm no sort of I guess umm I just here to help." Not the smoothest but hey, it could have been worse.

"Cool" he said smiling brightly, someone catch me I'm going to faint.

"What are you here for?" I said.

" I'm auditioning for Peter Pan so it's going to be hard since there's only one role for him and not, like multiple ones like for Cinderella, sleeping beauty, or Snow White." He mumbled a bit nervously.

"Dang those princesses have it good!" He said faking envy.

We both laughed and then I said, "we'll anyways in sure you'll do awesome!!" I said trying to make him feel better.

"Thanks..... Uhhh" he said pausing because he didn't have my name.

"It's Kenzie" I sAid laughing lightly. "And you are?"

"Jackson Hyer" he replied.

Then we just stared at each other for a second until we heard a beep signaling That the doors were closing.

"Uh oh" he said catching the elevator doors and holding them open for me.

"After you m'lady" he looked at me smiling.

"Why thank you sir" I said while blushing profusely.

As we went our separate hallways - as he had to go to the dressing room and I to meet my dad- I turned the corner, checking to make sure he wasn't there.

I leaned against the wall and sighed.

Wow.

~~~*~~~

As I entered the auditorium I just couldn't stop thinking about Jackson.

Jeez I need to get over him, I mean its not like I'm ever going to see him again.

"You half an hour late!!!" My dad cried as I sat down next to him.

"I know I know and im sorry" I said eyeing the snack table in the back, where there was a whole box of jelly donuts. Those things were my weakness.

As auditions rolled on my dad explained that there would be 5 of every princess, 2 of every prince, 6. Of all Mickey Mouse charecters, and 1 of everything else.

Finally after auditions dragged on and on, Jackson came on stage and his eyes widened when he saw me, I don't think he thought that I would be "helping" in here. But he regained his composure and wowed me even more if that was possible. They way he performed, it was as if he were the real thing

"Did he get the part?" I whispered to my dad as the judges clapped.

"Definitely" he said smiling.

-

-

I hope y'all liked that cause it took me fo-Eva to write!!!! So crappy caption but anyways, wow 15 reads!!!! that sky rocketed fast!!!! Remember to vote and comment too!!!

- xoxo T