34

Imogen's POV

"Lucas? What are you doing here?"

"I can't do this anymore. I can't hold myself back from you, I'm trying so hard to but I just can't anymore." He walked inside and towards the bed. "Everyday I see you, whether it's on the news or on a freaking billboard, I get mad that I can't hold you or touch you like I used to. But I can't take you hiding stuff from me. Whatever happened in Egypt on that day, I want to know. You just..shut me out and let me go. It's like you have this hold on me and I can't let go, even if you want to. Please Mo, just tell me what's happening!"

"I can't Lucas. I don't want you to get involved and be in danger."

He sat on the bed and looked at me with eyes that held so much emotion.

"Lucas, I want to tell you. Trust me on this, you can't know because if something were to happen to you then I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that if I held back that you wouldn't be hurt," I wanted him to not pry and to leave this all alone.

"If you keeping this closed up puts you into danger then I want to know. You are the one person who holds my heart and I would hate for it to break because you kept something in secret."

I walked up to him and kneeled in between his legs.

"Lucas, please," please don't get mad, I wanted to say.

He looked at me with such emotion; anger, sadness, and love.

I looked away from him, not wanting to do anything bad.

His hand grabbed my chin and his face closer to mine. His hot breath fanning my lips causing shivers to run down my spine.

Kiss me, kiss me.

"Lucas..."

His lips attacked mine and our tongues danced. His hands on my cheek and neck.

I played with his hair, pulling and pushing him closer to me.

He swiftly picked me up without breaking the kiss and sat me on his lap. Instinctively my hips started to grind and my whole body shut down with the sensation.

He groaned in my mouth and pulled back and threw kisses on my neck.

My hips started to grind harder and faster and then he flipped us around. My back on the bed and him hovering over me.

His mouth went lower, his hands playing at the hem of my shirt, teasing me by rubbing himself against me.

I groaned, pushed him away and took control.

I took my shirt off and my shorts leaving me me in my bra and panties. I straddled his lap, rubbing against him slow and keeping the kisses at a slow pace.

He groaned against my mouth, giving sloppy kisses to my neck.

"W-wait," I said.

Why did I just tell him to wait? My mind chastised me.

He looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to talk.

"Uh..." I looked everywhere but him, my mind coming up blank.

An amused smile formed on his lips and his eyes sparkling with newfound happiness.

I loved seeing his face, I loved when he smiles, and I love him.

"I love you too," he whispered in my ear and trailed kissed down my neck, to my chest, and stopped.

He stared at me, his eyes asking the one question he wants the answer to.

I nod and he continues. Giving me kisses everywhere but where I need his mouth to be.

My hand touched his hair, ready to move his head where I craved for it to be at.

He grabbed my hands, bringing them over my head, and was giving me a mischievous look.

"L-Lucas."

I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He kept looking at me mischievously.

"Mo, do you trust me?" He asked.

His eyes looking over my body, darkening with love.

"Yeah," I said, not hesitating.

"Close your eyes," he whispered.

I closed my eyes, hesitant. The bed squeaked under the weight. His warmth was gone and the cold breeze welcomed me.

My hands touched the bed, my mind on overload.

I was going to open my eyes when he said, "don't open your eyes Mo."

I heard the rippling of a plastic bag, him humming a song.

My hands gripped either side of the bed. I was nervous and excited.

The bed squeaked under the newfound weight, scaring me for a second before I felt his warmth.

I felt his hands around my head and felt some sort of string. I tried to open my eyes to only be welcomed by darkness.

My hands touched my face to feel the silky feel of a blindfold.

"Do you trust me?" He asked again.

I nodded and gripped the bed tighter. I couldn't see anything, just feel and hear. Excitement courses through me, the element of surprise at work. I didn't know what to expect.

He started to kiss me down along my neck, to my chest. My back arching, giving him all of me. I was getting impatient by how slow he was going, my hands moving out of their spot to push his head.

He grabbed my wrists and pushed them against the bed, a growl emitting from him.

His knee in between my legs, just barely touching me where I needed attention. I whimpered in need of his touch.

"First warning Mo," he said and continued trailing kisses down my stomach.

He kissed every inch of my body. I felt the hot breath right where I need it. I raised my hips and felt his mouth.

I moaned and kept raising my hips. He grounded my body to the bed and slowly put his mouth on my vagina. Licking it in a teasing matter.

"Lucas, d-don't stop," I moaned.

I'm sort of back!! I know smut is something everyone wanted and it will come but I feel like this story is going to be super long because it's going to be very detailed and not short with holes in it

I started to finish writing this chapter after this one song (that I forgot the name of) played and I was like "oh sh**" And started writing.

If there's still people who are reading this then thank you, and sorry for the extremely long wait but it was an ugly and huge writers block.

Next chapter will be soon!! Thanks anyone for sticking around ❣️❣️❣️

Also the picture up there is from today, it's like my third time seeing snow since all 15 years I've lived in Florida and moved to Kentucky, I put my hand in there to see how deep it went and it felt like my hand was going to fall off.