7

"We're here," I heard his deep voice interrupt my thoughts.

I lifted my head from his shoulder and saw the beautiful restaurant. It looked fancy but cosy at the same time.

We entered with my hand interlocked with his hand.

"Reservation for Ricci," he said.

"Right this way," the waitress said with a flirty wink.

I rolled my eyes. If this is how this date will go by, with women flirting with him then I'll like to go home.

We arrive at our table that's next to a window, the scenery going by.

Lucas pulls my seat out for me and waits until I sit down to push it in and then he takes his seat.

The waitress sets down our menus and waits. I look at her to see how she's staring at Lucas with eyes that only mean one thing. She wants to have sex with him.

Be any more discreet please, I said in my head.

"Yes? Why are you still standing here?" Lucas asks the waitress.

I stifle a laugh and see her blushing in embarrassment.

After that, I look down awkwardly at the menu. I feel eyes boring into my head, the nervousness probably showing.

I look up to see Lucas staring at me with a hard as stone facial expression.

I look back down at the menu and thanking the lord that the waitress came back to take the orders.

Once we ordered I was no longer left with something to look at. I look at Lucas and start to make a conversation since he won't.

"Want to play 21 questions?" I asked him. I seemed like a little girl asking to play games.

"Alright, you first," he said after mere seconds of thinking.

"Lets start off easy, favorite color?" I asked.

"Red. Favorite food?"

"Ice cream, though it isn't considered food," I said.

"You are lying right through your teeth, ice cream IS food," he joked.

I laughed and he stared at me with a smile.

In true honesty, I actually am happy. Not faking with the smiles or laughs. The actual crinkles at the ends of my eyes are because I am actually happy and smiling.

"Have you been arrested?" I asked.

"Yes, over a fight." He confessed.

"Ah, the heart throb of New York got arrested? What a surprise," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

The waitress came back with our food and drinks, and then our conversation ceased to exist. That was until he asked a question.

"What did you mean by the 'heart throb of New York'?" He asked interested in my answer.

I swallowed my food and took a sip of my drink.

Before my mind could rationally think of an answer I said "Every woman in New York, and in the world, would look at you, instantly fall in love because your easy on the eyes, and because you seem like the goody two shoes type."

I mentally slapped myself for what I said and noticed how close our faces were. When did we get this close?

I awkwardly cleared my throat and backed my face away until he grabbed my chin and bought me back close to him.

My breath hitched and the anticipation and tension was thick.

His beautiful grey eyes turn a shade darker and emotions run through them like waves.

I never knew his eyes were grey. I kept looking at his eyes until I looked down at his pink plump lips. Without thinking, I licked my lips.

I tried moving from his grasp discreetly but then I dropped my glass of champagne. Lucas snapped out of his trance and then I repeatedly apologized and almost went to clean up the glass until he stopped me.

"Do you want to cut yourself with the glass? Don't pick the glass up, the waitress will do that," he said before standing up and taking me towards the restrooms to freshen up.

I went inside and didn't expect for Lucas to enter too.

"What are you doing?" I half-whispered, half-shouted. "This is the ladies room!"

He shrugged. "Don't just shrug at me," I said.

I turned around and went straight to the sink to wash my hands and wet my face.

I saw Lucas staring at me intently through the mirror. I looked back down with my cheeks flushed pink.

Lucas was right behind me now, I felt his breath on my neck, making my hair stand up. I gasped as his hands grabbed my waist and turned me to face him. My back was to the sink and my front was to his front. My breaths were short, and he looked composed.

His grey eyes turned the same shade as a few minutes ago. The emotions coming back and leaving again. His face slowly but surely kept coming closer. Our breaths mingled together and all I could smell was mint.

I looked at his lips and once again I licked my own. Looking back at his eyes, which seemed to darken more, I bought my hands up to his cheek and the back of his head.

"Are you going to kiss me or what?" I smiled at my confidence. My question seemed to take him out his trance.

He tightened his grip on me and smiled.

His lips got closer, if that were even possible, and he said "don't tease me baby."

No authors Note, just vote, comment, and share

No authors Note, just vote, comment, and share. Until next time, byeeeee.