22

"I love you," I shyly whispered.

His smile grew wider once he came to terms of what I said.

"What did you say?" He asked grinning.

"I love you," I repeated more confidently.

He picked me up, despite my body being disgusting and swung me around. He laid me on the bed and kissed me.

My phone rang, interrupting us. I groaned when he went to get it.

"Hello?" He said.

"Okay, mhm I'll tell her." And he hung up.

He walked over to me and jumped on the bed, laying besides me.

"You have a very important meeting tomorrow with a big company," he said. I really was not in the mood for meetings or work. But that call said it was very important so I had to tell some of the workers to make a presentation.

I got off the bed and went for my phone before I heard him say: "you should walk around like this more often."

I then noticed that I was still in my underwear and bra. I ran to my closet and grabbed one of his shirts.

**********

I was at work and more stressed than I thought I would be. My assistant finally told me that this company whom I was going to meet was a company that could cause many great and bad things to happen to the public affairs company.

This meeting could make me look really bad or bring fortune to this.

*************
Day of the meeting

I was running late but managed to go about 30 above the speed limit without getting pulled over.

Getting into the building where the meeting was held was worse because for some reason I had to get patted down. It was orders from the mystery man.

I ran to the elevator and made it in time for it to close. The highest floor is where the meeting will be at and this elevator could not be any faster.

Ding.

Finally. I got out the elevator and made my way to the room.

My secretary behind me and my assistant on my left side. We stopped at the door and took deep breaths before we opened it.

I dropped my smile when I saw who the man was. My hands were shaking, my vision was getting blurry, my mind was running with thoughts, and my legs were about ready to give up. A lone tear fell and I broke. I broke down and the sight of the malignant man. The man who caused me to try and take my life. It was the man who raped me. The one who haunted my dreams day and night turning them into nightmares that I would love to escape but can't.

I turn around and wipe the tears. I turn back around with a smile and say, "Hello sir, nice to meet you. I am Ms. Montas and I am the Public Relations Specialist."

Shaking his hand was the hardest thing to do. I grimaced in disgust. How does this man live with what he did to me? How can he act like he didn't do anything?

I turn around and smile to my secretary and assistant and motion for them to get the presentation ready.

"Ms. Montas," he calls for me.

"Yes Mr..."

"Mr. Green," he said.

"Yes, Mr. Green, how may I help you?"

"Ms. Montas I'd like to speak with you in private," he said with a smile.

"Sir, with all due respect, you'd have to make an appointment with my secretary for that to happen." I walked towards the board where the presentation was on.

"Let's get started," I whispered.

Yay!!!! Im back for now, I finally made it to my new state which will now be my home

Yay!!!! Im back for now, I finally made it to my new state which will now be my home. Kentucky is very nice and the ranches are amazing.

I decided to enter this story and my other book into the Wattys, I know they won't win but it's a try.

I hope you enjoyed. Who had a instinct it was him? Anyways, I'll hopefully update next week because my mom wants me to spend family time with my uncles and aunts for the time being.

But vote, comment, and share. Until next time, byeeee.