Chapter 1

Winter's POV

"Mom! Dad! Andrew!" I yelled. "Look how at what I found!" I showed them a pretty seashell I had found. We are at the beach for my birthday. I only wanted to spend it with my family. My family only.

"That is soo pretty Win." Andrew said looking at it. He his right now 7 and is the best big brother a little sister could ever want. He calls me Win because even though I am younger than him I always beat him in a kids sparing match. I know what you are thinking a 5 year old sparring. Well that is not that suprising , we are werewolves after all. Dad is the alpha so it is only natural that we start training at 5.

"Winter let's go swimming!" Dad yelled running twords the water.

"No fair!" I giggled as I ran after him.

I jolted up when I felt freezing cold water hit me. It was just a dream. That will never happen aging. They gave up. I will never see my family aging.

"Winter! Get your lazy ass in the training room now!" Yelled the Alpha.

If you were wondering I am Winter Snow. I have silver white hair the last time I cheaked but is probably dirty with all the blood from my beatings and sweat from traing. Even though I am raped, abused, starved, and beaten they still train me like a warrior wolf. I am also a werewolf. They train me to be a hart less killer and that is what I am. I killed so many innocent life's and took so many people away from their loved ones. Any ways back to my apearance, I have dark brown eyes that almost look black.

"Comming." I said. I got up and got change into my only clothing that they buy me, my training gear. It is just a black sports bra and black short shorts. This outfit looks like what Anna the pack's slut would wear. Anna would get into any male creatures bed wether it is a vampire or worlock.

I got to the training room and he'll staryed. I had to do 50 laps around the whole territory and trust me we aren't the biggest pack but we aren't the smallest pack either. We were pretty high up in pack rankings. If only other people knew what was really going on. Alpha Nate rapes any girl but it is mainly me or Anna, she just gives in to him.

I just headed in after my laps and started sparring, I was the best warrior in the pack but that did nothing to help me everyone still hates me. I don't know why but everyone does. But all I know is that my death is near and I can't be all but exited for this hell of a life I was given. I will finally escape my pain. I will finally be happy even if I go to hell. All of a sudden my thought by the loud bang of the door. The person walking in was the last person I expected to see.

The werewolf king.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note
Sorry that this is a short chapter but this I the first book I have ever written and this is all I got. I hope you will enjoy my first book on wattpad.