Chapter 19

Winter's POV

"Hey Lilly." I said as I walked up to her.

"Oh. H-hi Winter..." Lilly stuttered. This is odd she usually doesn't stutter. She is the badasss in between Maddie, me, and her.

"Is everyone else on their ways?" I asked. Looking around their is really no body her but me and Lilly.

Then who was that male who ran past us? Summer asked.

I don't know but lilly has been acting weird.

"Ummm... Y-yeah.... I hope so."

"Do you know the male that was here? I saw him run past me as I came over here."

"N-no. Shouldn't you at least know his name. You are a Luna after all and on top of that the moongodess."

I was about to say something but the door slammed open and revealing Maddie and the rest of the people who are suppose to be here.

"Sorry we are late but the war out side was hard to get around." Maddie explained.

"It is fine Maddie. Thank you for helping the others." Lilly thanked he sister.

"You did not have to do that for us female beta." Anne, one of the pregnant female, said. Anne is only one month like Maddie is.

"It is nothing plus I have to make sure I don't lose my edge. We haven't trained with our powers in a while." Maddie said as she made a small fire on her hand.

"That is true. We have to step it up!"

We talked more to each other and the others in the bunker with us. I got to know the pack better but I can't help but feel like something is not right. I feel like the pack is in trouble. My family was in trouble.

Bang!!!

The door flew off the hinges and revealed a severely injured Darron, Andrew, and Mason.

"Darron!!!!" I yelled out.

I heard the other yell out for their mate. We were about to run to them but then a familiar voice yell out to us, "I would not do that if I were you Girls."

In the shadows I saw a figure. The figure walked closer to the light but as it got closer the figure slowly turn into two figures.

"Hello Winter. Long time no see?" Gabe walked out of the shadow. The other figure stayed in the shadows and keeping his face hidden. I slowly light a fire in my plan to light up the room a bit more.
"Why did you betray us!!!" Maddie yelled out. I could see tears forming in her eyes. I knew tears were forming in mine and Lilly's eyes as well.

"Mabeg because of what you said!" The traitor yelled back.

"What..." Maddie said confused.

"I told not to do this!!" Lilly cried out as the figure tried to speak.

Wait.... Lilly knew about this. I don't know what is more hart breaking. Someone I consider a sister to keep a huge secret from me. Or the fact that someone we all trusted betraying us.

"Why did you do this......

..... Max?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Authors note
Sorry for not updating. I don't really have an excuse for not updating sooner.
Did you all expect Max to be the traitor?