Chapter 16

Darron POV

It has been one month since I fully mated with my mate. The full month was full of surprises. Maddie got pregnant a week after fully mating with Winter. Lilly and Mason had mated too this month and Lilly got pregnant too. I am happy for them they are starting a Family with their mates. They also got houses. Maddie and Andrew got a house next to the lake near the pack house. Lilly and Mason got a house next to the same lake but on the other side on the lake. Me and Winter also got a house next to the same lake so did Max. He moved to the house across the lake from me and Winter even if he did not yet find his mate he wanted a house of his own.

"Winter, babe, I am home!" I yelled. I might not live in the pack house anymore but that did not mean I could just move my office into my house and work from here. 

"In the kitchen. Hi babe, I am cooking chicken soup for dinner okay?" Winter said her back was facing me while she cooked. "Oh could you grab the clothes out side I left them out to dry?"

"Sure." I walked out and started to get the cloths from the cloths line. When I got to the end I saw a small shirt. It says 'hi daddy'. 

Why do we have a shirt that is small and says hi daddy?

It took me awhile to figure it out. When I did I ran back inside totally forgetin the clothes and picked up and spunn her around.
I am so happy right now. I am going to be a dad!!

"I love you soooo much Winter. You have no idea how much." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you top Darron. More than words can explain." I hear her say.

"Now how about we celebrate this special occasion." I smirk picking her up and carrying her to our bed room.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~unkown pov~

"Sir everything is going as planed." My second in command said.

I smiled, "Good when will we be ready for the attack?" I asked.

Looking at the plans he said, "In 5 months sir."

"That's a bit too long now is it"

"Yes but we have just heard that the target is having a baby."

"Really.... My Winter is having a baby." I smiled.

My second nodded. I turned back around and looked out at the window.

Bang

I smashed my desk in half. "That MUTTT!!! How dare he get MY WINTER pregnant!!!!"

I stopped and suddenly laughed menacingly. "Hahahahahahahah!!!!!"