Chapter 8

Darron's POV

"Okay where do I begin?" Winter asked but I think it was to her self.

We were all in the living room. My third in command, which turned out to be Lilly's mate and is mine and Andrew best friend, my temporary Beta, Matt who happens to be mine and Andrew other best friend, Andrew, Maddie, Winter, and me are all sitting down. Me and Winter are on the love seat with her on my lap. Maddie and Lilly are in the same position with their mates and my temporary Beta sitting on the floor.

"From the bringing" Lilly said with a 'duh' tone.

"No one asked for you opinion Lilly." Winter shot back. I placed my chin on her shoulder and watch an argument break out between the three girls. It is weird to see my used to be shy in a argument with Maddie and Lilly. I inhaled her scent which smelled like fresh snow and hot chocolate.

"Any ways Maddie and Lilly are not werewolves they are witches and I am the moon goddesses." My beautiful Winter said. This news shocked all of us. I just thought that my sister was a late shifter.

Winter carried on with her story. Maddie and Lilly are sister but Maddie and me are not really siblings. She was adopted and so was Lilly. They were visited by her mother in their dreams and meet the ancients to learn how to use their powers. Winter can use fire, earth, air, water, telekinesis, shape shifting, healing, and can move things with her mind. That was how she stoped the bullet back when I found her. Maddie could use fire, air, earth, and water like Winter and she could also bring people back to life. Lilly could use fire, air, earth, and water like Winter and Maddie and she could summon any animal or an army of animals if she wants too. Winter said is a power she wants. Winter also said that she has to take the werewolf king position from Andrew which he was happy about. After explaining everything everyone was shocked and the girls shifted uncontrollably in our laps.

"So let me get this straight. Maddie is not Darron's sister. Her and Lilly are witches and you are the moon goddesses. All three of you have awesome powers and you are now the werewolf queen. Does that make Darron the werewolf king?" Matt asked. He is quite stupid sometimes. Winter nodded. "This hurts my head so I am leaving. Bye" Matt said before he walked out of the room.

I looked out side and saw it was night. Wow this took a while. "Hey babe are you tried or do you want to eat first?" I asked Winter.

"I am a bit hungry but I want to sleep. Can we sleep first?" Winter asked with her piloting eyes. I tried not cave but then she plants kisses on my neck.

"Babe you would like to stop that if you don't want me to take you here and now." I said my voice husky. She stops and looks at me shocked but I ignore it and carried her bridal style to our room.

I smashed my lips on to Winter's and slammed the door close behind me. I licked her bottom lip for entrance but she kept her lips sealed. I got frustrated after my third try and pushed her on our bed making her gasp. Taking that opportunity and slid my tongue through her mouth. We made out passionately for a couple of minutes then I pulled away.

"Baby can I mark you?" I asked her nervously. I was shocked and happy that she nodded and whispered yes. I started to trail kisses on her jaw line and down on her neck. I found her sweet spot which was on the part of her neck meets her shoulder blade. She was moaning loudly when I nibbled on it. I extended my canines and bit into her. At first she screamed in pain but that changed into a moan of pleasure. I pulled out of her and licked the mark causing her to shiver in delight.

"I love you Winter. Now and forever." I said laying down on the bed and pulling her close to me.

"I love you too Darron. Now and forever" she said sleepily and fell asleep in my arms. She loved me. She loves me back. Today is the best day in the world. I got my mate back and she loves me back.